𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓮

* TW: Blood~ *

. > Tohru Pov < .

The Day After The Incident

Kobayashi had left for work earlier, and Kanna was at school. After I had finished off my chores that Kobayashi left for me to do, I felt lonely after awhile. I decide to go stalk Kobayashi at work out of pure boredem.

Tohru flies off from the balcony, Her wings and tail uncovered. She soon lands infront of the office, and looks up to her floor.

After I arrive at her work, I sneak around without being seen. I stood behind her and Takiya, listening to their conversation.

'How has Fafnir been? Tohru hasn't heard from him in awhile.' Kobayashi starts, Her fingers racing across her keyboard as she talked to the man beside her.

'Ah, He left for the mountains yesterday and still hasn't returned. .' Takiya replies, looking over at Kobayashi. 'Im starting to worry about him, and yet i dont know why.'

Kobayashi looks at him and smiles. 'Im sure Fafnir will be back soon, He hasnt left you for all this time, Correct?'

Takiya slowly nods. 'I hope, he keeps me company, yknow?' He chuckles, looking at her.

Tohru gets curious, Fafnir wouldn't have found somewhere else to live. Not that quick anyways.

( I've got to go see what hes up to. I cannot help myself! ) Tohru thinks, and flies off in her dragon form. She glides past endless trees until she reaches the tall mountain in front of her.

Tohru spots dried blood on one of the edges, The dark red leading only down.

Tohru transforms into her human form, seeing Fafnir's body discarded on rocks. His body oozing the red liquid from his chest, where a ( rather huge ) sword rested. Tohru panicks, trying to shake him awake.

She calls Elma, knowing she could heal him a little bit because shes from the Harmony Factor. Ask and she shall appear, Elma appears next to Fafnirs body.

'Oh dear.' She says, as she starts healing Fafnir. Tohru watches with concern, as she dials Kobayashi.

. > Kobayashi Pov < .

I get a call on my cell, and accept it, seeing it was Tohru.

'Kobayashi! You must come quickly!' Tohru yelled through the speaker, slightly startling me.

'Im at work Tohru.' I sighed, tapping my fingers on the table.

'We found Fafnir, Hes-' Tohru coughed. 'Unwell.'

Around half an hour later, Tohru hangs up.

I turned to Takiya, Telling him of how Tohru had found Fafnir, and how Elma was currently healing him to a stable condition.

. > Tohru picks up Takiya and Kobayashi up, and takes them to Fafnir. < .

. > Nobodys Pov <.

Takiya hovers over Fafnir's face, Slightly petting him.

1 pair of his red eyes opened.

'Your Okay Now, Faf-Kun.'