𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

( TW: Slight Mentions Of Blood, Vomiting )

. > Fafnir's Pov < .

I wake up on a rather familiar mattress. I am covered with mountains of what are called "Blankets". I pulled up my suit to see a large wound. I gag at the thought of what happened.

'Finally awake?' Takiya walks into the room, smiling gently at me.

I simply grunted, with a nod. I lay back down and seemingly sink into the thick blanket that laid underneath me. The white cloth was stained with blood, which i did feel bad for staining it.

'Good to know, I made curry if you want some.' I could hear his shoes clank against the wooden floor.

I couldn't even imagine eating, it made him sick to the stomach to think about it. It made me so sick to think about it that I pulled over the nearest trashcan ( that was thankfully lined with a plastic walmart bag ) and vomited in it.

Takiya watched from the doorway, then immedately took the trash and threw it outside.

'Sorry about that.' I mumbled, god I was so vulnerable right now.

'Its okay!' He chirped, burying me back into the mountain of blankets piled atop of me. Around 3 were piled atop of my back.

. > Nobodys Pov < .

The doorbell is rung, and Takiya rushes over to open it.

'Hello Tohru, Hello Kobayashi.' He greets them, smiling slightly.

Tohru and Kobayashi come inside, they take a seat on the couch.

'If Fafnir okay? We came to check on him.' Tohru chirps, as she looks as the closed door to Takiya's bedroom.

'Ah!' Takiya chuckles. 'He just woke up a little bit ago. He wont eat, though.'

Tohru gets up, and slightly giggles. 'Can I go see him?'

'Uh, ill ask Faf-kun.' Takiya chuckles, as he heads off to go ask.

. > Takiya's Pov < .

I slowly opened the door, hoping Fafnir wouldn't blast me. He may be weak in his current state, but id rather be cautious.

'What?' He quips.

'Tohru wants to come see you.' I replied, squatting down next to him.

'Tell her absolutely no.' Fafnir growled.

'Okay then!' I quickly reply, shutting the door behind me.

After walking back to the couch, I look to Tohru.

'He said no.' I replied.

'Awe!' Tohru whines, and then she leeches on Kobayashi.

'What the hell do you want Tohru?' She yells at the Dragon.

Honestly the fight was pretty entertaining, but after awhile it really just got boring. I headed back into where Fafnir was held, and saw him napping. Honestly, I was happy. Fafnir could use some sleep after a good while, and he was finally getting the good rest he deserved! Not at his will, yet he still did.

I see that his horns are out, and underneath the blanket there are two gray tails poking out. Honestly, he was all comfy and it just made me feel fuzzy inside. Maybe he was making my little "crush" for him grow while he was like this.

Besides that, I swear.

"I will protect you next time, Fafnir."