WANDERING HEARTS

WANDERING HEARTS (AMOUR SERIES #2)

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, businesses, places, ideas, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the writer's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Content Warning:

This contains mature themes, strong languages, explicit situations, and sensitive topics that are not suitable for young readers and sensitive minds. Reader discretion is advised.

* The author's characters are all flawed. If her stories aren't your cup of tea, then it is better if you drop them immediately. If you still want to continue, and along the way, you read something that is offensive, please address the author by emailing her the concern.

* Please avoid mentioning other characters/characters' lines from other stories. Also, avoid mentioning the author's works from other stories. Mentioning the author's works and vice versa is disrespectful to both parties.

*Lastly, comments, opinions, and votes are highly appreciated by the author. It will serve as her motivation to write and improve for the betterment of her stories.

Thank you and enjoy reading!

© All Rights Reserved 2022