Part 3

Jungkook Pov
It's been a couple weeks since the ball and I keep thinking about Hoseok. He was really sweet and handsome. I don't really understand why everyone is scared of him he wasn't scary he was sweet. I really hope I see him again but he probably doesn't even remember me and if he does he wouldn't want me he probably found someone else. After a while i got changed and freshened up.

I heard a knock and went downstairs

I heard a knock and went downstairs. I went to the door and saw someone.
Jake:Hi I'm sorry to bother you but the king wanted me to give this to you
A letter really thanks
Jake;Of course
He left and I closed the door and sat on the couch and opened it. The envelope looked so pretty I wonder what he wrote. I quickly unfolded the paper and read it.
Hi Sweetheart I know it's been a couple of weeks but I can't stop thinking about you. You were so sweet and beautiful and cute I really like you i wish to see you again. I guess we should be friends first right. I'll send you letters everyday I hope you write back to me Darling.

I squeeled and blushed. He really likes me and he wants to see me again and be my friend. He wants me to write him back but I don't know what to say and I don't have letter paper why don't I have any. I'm so excited. I quickly got my phone and called Jin.
Jin: What's up
Guess what Hobi wrote me a letter
Jin:He did
Yeah he said he really liked me and he wants to see me again and he wants to be my friend
Jin:Oh that's nice see I told you he couldn't resist you
He wants me to write him back I need letter paper and maybe something else
Jin:Ok ok calm down let's go to the mall then
Sure ok
Jin:I'll pick you up
Ok. He hung up and after a while he came and we went to his car.

We went to the car and he drove to the mall

We went to the car and he drove to the mall. We looked around and I got some letter cherry blossom letter paper and yellow wax and a cherry blossom stamp. Cherry blossoms are my 2nd favorite flower me and my mom love cherry blossoms.
Jin:Why wax
I..I wanted to be fancy
Jin:Oh ok I'm sure Hoseok would love whatever you write him and whatever you write him on
I know but I just want to be fancy. We went to a place and ate and he took me home. I sat on the floor and tried to write the letter.
Why is this so hard. After 20 minutes I started writing and after a hour I was done.
Hi Hobi I really like you too and I think you are sweet. I don't know why people are scared of you. Well I guess you want them to be but don't worry I'm not hehehe. I'd like to see you again too. Sorry this is bad I've never written a letter before so this probably isn't good. Well I guess I'll end it here I don't really know how. Well um bye I guess.

Well it's not good but I hope he likes it. I metled was and poured it on the envelope but it spilled everywhere.
Ugh how do I do this. I sealed it and quickly cleaned all the wax up. Wax was sorta all over the envelope and I couldn't wipe it away. Well I hope Hobi likes it anyway. I put everything away and I went upstairs and put the letter on my nightstand and I went to sleep excited.