Part 4

Hoseok Pov
I can't get him out of my head. It's been a couple weeks since the ball and I keep thinking about Jungkook. He was so sweet and beautiful. I hope he liked my letter and will write back. I'm so excited I don't know why. I don't know what's wrong with me I never felt like this before ever. Am I in love I can't be I met him a couple weeks ago. Ugh what's wrong with me. I freshened up and rose came in with my breakfast and blood.
Rose:You have pancakes
Thanks rose
Rose:Are you ok I heard you mumbling
No idk I just can't stop thinking about Jungkook he was so sweet and beautiful and cute I don't know what's wrong with me
Rose:It seems your in love
How can I be I just met him weeks ago
Rose:It's love at first sight
I guess but how so fast
Rose:Love happens randomly
Yeah what should I do
Rose:Well keep writing him letters it's more romantic
Huh ok I will. She left and I ate and changed.

I went to my desk and started to write him another letter and tell him how I feel

Hello Sweetheart I hope you got my letter and wrote me back. But I guess I'll see right. I know it's been a couple weeks but I think I'm in love with you already I don't know. I just never felt this way about anyone before I really want to see you again. I think I want to marry you. I know it's probably too soon but I can't help it. I just can't stop thinking about you. I think you might be my mate that's the only way I'd keep thinking about you like this. I hope you do feel the same for me.
I'll always write you everyday until I have you bye love
I put the letter in a envelope and stamped it. I called the royal mailman and had him send this to Jungkook.
I was hoping he would get it and decided to go into my garden for get my mind off it. I walked around and looked out all the flowers. I wish he was here with me we could walk hand in hand around the garden. I don't know what's happening to me I never felt this way for anyone before I swear my heart is almost beating again. I don't know how long I can wait for him I just want to take him. Maybe I should visit him. Fuck it I just need to see him again. I picked a yellow rose from the garden and went outside the castle. The limo picked me up and I went to Jungkook's house. I knocked and after a minute he opened the door.

Kook:Huh Hobi He let me in and I looked at him

Kook:Huh Hobi
He let me in and I looked at him.
I kinda needed to see you
Kook:For what
Well it's just I'm in love with you
Kook:I..I saw the letter
He blushed and looked down.
I'm really not like this but I just needed to see you again
Kook:It's ok and I feel the same
Wait really
Kook:Yeah I was going to write back but you came
Oh I'm so happy you feel the same for me. I moved closer and lightly cupped his face.
Can I. He nodded and I kissed him deeply and he wrapped his arms around my neck.
I wanted to do that
Kook:I...I don't mind
He blushed and looked down.
I want to marry you
Kook:M..Marry me
I know it's really sudden but I can't let you go
Kook:No no I..I feel the same
Really I'm happy
He giggled and I pulled him close to me.
I really couldn't get you out of my head
Kook:Me too
How about we go to the castle
Kook: But what about my stuff
I'll send people to get it for you
Kook:Ok Hobi let's go
I led him out the door by touching his waist and we went to the limo. We went in and drove to the castle.
Kook:I will need a date though
A date how about we have one in the garden tomorrow
Kook:Oo that sounds pretty
I'm sure you'll love it
Kook:I know Hobi
He hugged me and I pulled him close to me.
I love you so much My Bunny
Kook: I'm not a bunny
Everything about you is like a bunny
Kook:I'm your bunny
Mine. I pulled him close and put my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes smelling his scent and feeling his warmth. I was in love before but I never felt like this. He's such a beautiful mate I didn't think it was possible to find my mate but here he is. I hope I can maybe turn him at some point so I can never lose him.
Kook:Hobi are you ok
Huh I'm fine don't worry you are warm. I kissed his neck and he giggled. After a while we got to the castle and I got out and opened the door for him. He quickly ran into the castle ahead of me.
Yah. I quickly followed him and I took his hand.
Where are you running off to
Kook:Oh I was just excited
It's ok Darling let's go to our room
Kook:O..Our room
He blushed and looked down.
Of course we are getting married right unless you don't want to be in the same room.
Kook:NO
Oh
Kook:I..I mean um sure whatever
He looked away trying to look cool but he just looked adorable.
Ok Sweetheart let's go. We went to our room and we sat on the bed.
I'm so happy I finally have you
Kook:Me too
I pulled him close to me and we cuddled with his head on my chest and I lightly played with his hair.
Kook:I love my hair played with and touched
Well I'll play your hair all the time. I kissed his head and he giggled.
You are the cutest
Kook:Thanks
Tomorrow I'll have guards send all your stuff ok
Kook:Ok I'm sleepy
Then rest Sweetheart I'm right here. He snuggled into his chest and fell asleep and I did too shortly after.