Prologue

The Mikalesons and Mystic Fall gang were all about to head to the ball when all of a sudden they were transported to a theatre room.

John and Mia were at  Grimmauld Place when they were transported to a theatre room.

Sirius and Remus were shocked when John and Mia disappeared all of a sudden, next thing they know was they also were transported to a theatre room.

The Weasley family except for twins, Percy, Ginny and Ron were at their jobs and Molly was at her house then suddenly they were transported to a theatre room.

"what the hell are we doing here?" Kol asked looking around. Klaus went to Bonnie.

"What the hell are you playing Witch?" Klaus sneered at her.

"I don't know I didn't do this!" Bonnie told him taking a step away from him but glaring at him.

"We were transported here to see something," an unfamiliar voice said. Everyone turned to them seeing three unknown people and John Gilbert who suppose to be dead.

"John" Uncle John," said the Mystic Fall gang, Elena & Jeremy.

Damon said "Isn't you suppose to dead" questioning John, This time Klaus and Elijah were also thinking the same.

"Well my wife same me," said John

"WIFE," said everyone who think he was unmarried.

"Hi I would be, his wife," Mia said

Klaus said "Are you how to bring us here" angrily

"No dude," She said

"I was the one who bring you all here," said a voice

Sirius said, "And who are you?"

" I'm Hecate, I bring you all to Watch the life of Willow Gilbert and Harry Potter along with their friends. The world outside is frozen now. You also will have blood bags, snakes and a bathroom in case you need it. Get comfortable" she said as a big screen come up and comfortable clothes were suddenly in front of them.

Everyone got changed then suddenly Elena remember and said "Who's Willow, we don't know any person by this name in our family!"

John replied to this "That would be mine and Mia's daughter"

"WHAT" again everyone said except who know this

Elijah said "I think we should introduce our-self"

Klaus Mikaelson Hybrid

Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn mikaelson original vampire

Stefan, Damon Salvatore vampires.

Katherine Pierce vampire

 Elena, Jeremy Gilbert doppelganger and human

Alaric Saltzman  vampire hunter

John and Mia Gilbert vampire hunter and core witch

Sirius Black and Remus lupin core witch

Bonnie Bennett witch 

Matt Donovan human

caroline Forbes vampire

Tyler Lockwood hybrid

 Arthur, Molly Bill, Charlie Weasley core witch

 "What type of witch are you," Bonnie asked

Remus said"We don't take magic from nature, we have our own"

The Mikaelson's, Mystic fall gang, Weasley family, Gilbert couple, Sirius and Remus sat together. and on-screen the title Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone appeared.

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Hecate