3

Scene:

Outside, morning. The happy family is heading to the car. Harry goes to get in but is stopped by Vernon.

Petunia: This will be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it.

Vernon: I'm warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in.

Sirius- don't you dare 

Remus- Sirius it already happened we can't do anything about the past but we can do something for his future

Many agree with his statement 

Scene:

The zoo. The family is in the reptile house, looking at a large BOA CONSTRICTOR.

Dudley: Make it move.

Vernon raps the glass of the cage.

Vernon: Move!

Dudley raps the glass much harder, and Vernon winces.

Dudley: MOVE!

Molly- such bad parenting 

Sirius mumbled "Look whos talking" Every vampire heard him

Mia - Sirius!! 

Harry: He's asleep!

Dudley: He's boring.

Jeremy, Bill, Charlie, Sirius, Damon- you are boring

Dudley and his parents retreat to another enclosure. Harry is left with the snake.

Harry: Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces on you.

Kol- is he comparing himself?

Caroline- How sad!

The snake looks up and blinks.

Elena- I don't think snakes can do this

Elijah- no they not

Harry: Can you...hear me? {The snake nods} It's just...I've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often? {The snake shakes its head} You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family? {The snake turns its head toward a sign which says, Bred in Captivity} I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents, either.

Mia And Molly- oh Harry

Everyone sitting there is feeling very sad for him even the big bad hybrid

The now-awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He rips over to the cage, knocking Harry to the floor.

Dudley: Mummy, Dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!!

Dudley puts his hands on the glass wall. Harry, from the ground, glares at him. Suddenly, the glass disappears. Dudley wretches forward.

Immature people were having the time of their life by laughing 

Dudley: Whoa! Ahh! Ahh!!

Dudley falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of Harry.

Snake: Thankssssssss.

Harry: Anytime.

Bonnie- even a snake has manners

The snake starts off.

Man: SNAKE!

There is a lot of screaming as the snake heads for freedom. Dudley gets up to get out, but the glass is now back over the enclosure. He is stuck. He pounds the glass.