Chapter 1 "golden squirrel meet the red bunny"

Once upon a time there was a forest called Forest of Curses where the Cursed Witch lives, there was a tower in the middle of the forest called the tower of thorny rose as it has roses surrounding in it.

There was a rumour that suddenly people who live and had gone near around that tower had gone missing and which the families of the people put a petition to investigate the area and the King of the Empire wanted to test his three children.

"To whom shall solve the puzzle shall be the next line of the throne"

Three princes of the kingdom bowed down and obeyed there father. Prince Alberu, Prince Robbit and lastly Prince Alhim.

The older prince Alberu was happy inside thinking. Unknowingly the two prince's evil plan.

Each of them had brought knights with them. In the next they we're getting ready to depart Alberu the odd prince saw his two younger brothers talking each suspiciously but he shrugged thinking it was nothing.

They arrived near the forest and decided to make a camp.

"Everyone! Let's rest here"

As Alberu was taking a rest on the side suddenly! He felt aura coming on his back he turned around and saw his siblings knights they brought with them.

"What are you doing! Such a treacherous act in front of a prince!"

The older prince had a flash on his mind back when he saw his younger siblings.

"Ahhhh, it seems that two of them had joined hands this is bad"

The yellow head put a hand on his face. The knights were shaking as did not want do this.

"Your Highness I'm sorry please just don't move it'll be fast."

One knight in front said shakingly. Alberu who was looking at them scared and once again realized.

'They we're threatened'

The prince who was good and mighty did not want to attack them instead he said.

"You. Haaaa.. where is are my Knights"

He pointed the knight with his finger standing relaxingly. Actually he was worried.

Worried over his knights he was a prince after all a good leader should lead and protect his people properly.

"Stop this"

He says calmly.

'Kill him! Now!'

The knight who was shakingly raising his sword heard a voice in his pocket and ran to the prince.

"No!"

The prince shouted he didn't want to hurt them but he had no choice he took his sword and blocked the attack from the knight.

Soon after the rest of the knights attacked him next and next and next then a lot had surrounded him a knight who got near slashed a bit to his shoulder. Alberu hissed.

He backed away then an arrow landed next to his head a tree caught it he widened eye and thought he needed to ran away.

He ran the knights chased him then he ran and ran not knowing he entered the place that was forbidden he was far.

"Your highnesses, He entered the forest"

The knight stopped as well the others.

"Good he will never be able to come back again Forever hahahaha"

Somewhere around the two princes were laughing at the success of there plan. They thought.

******

"Shit!"

Alberu cursed he stopped running and noticed he entered the forbidden area. He looked around.

Dried trees and foggy.

He could even feel dark mana but it didn't matter he had a secret not everyone could know.

A dark-elf.

A quarter at that.

Alberu shrugged and thought he needed to get out of here but when he turned around fog was already covering his view. So he walked maybe he will find a way to get out.

'this isn't a bad idea to come here since i need to investigate but being alone and the knights this is dangerous'

Alberu cut the twigs around him to walk freely. Then he saw a cave and decided to rest.

He took of his cloak and hang it on a rock he then started to unbotton his shirt suddenly heard a voice.

No not exactly a voice a sigh but not a normal sigh. It was a wonderful sounds of sigh. Alberu felt it intriguing he needed to know whose voice was that he came out of the cave pick up his cloak and search for the sigh.

It was sighing again and again.

So he search and search there he saw.

A tower.

A tower surrounded with roses but he notice a bear and a lion.

He hid.

'Is this the tower in the rumors'

Then looked up he widened his as he saw a beautiful man

A man. With a long hair talking to an eagle? Yes he was talking to an eagle a black with blue eyes.

Alberu sparkled his eye and thought he was in love but that wasn't the case. He needed to investigate this place but he was all alone so he needed to go and get out of here first.