Chapter [4]

"Mmm f-fuck." Jungkook says. As Taehyung started going faster but he stopped when he seen a wet stain on Jungkooks clothed area. "Baby your already wet for me huh." Taehyung says seductively as he palms Jungkooks member.

"Mmm yes daddy." Jungkook says. As Taehyung starts unzipping Jungkook's pants and pulls them down with his underwear. Jungkook felt embarrassed so he tried covering is body with his hands.

"Baby boy don't cover yourself, you are so beautiful and sexy." Taehyung says as he removes Jungkook's hands and pins them.

Taehyung kisses Jungkook passionately but it then started to get messy. Taehyung grabs the back of Jungkook's neck to deepen the kiss. Jungkook felt like he was in pure bless at the moment.

Taehyung then rubs his finger over Jungkooks slit, when he did that Jungkook gasped and that give is him permission to slip his tongue in.

As Taehyung slipped his tongue in Jungkook tried to fight for dominance but he decided to give in and let Taehyung have dominance. Taehyung then explored Jungkook's whole mouth and then he felt Jungkook's tongue so he sucked on it.

"Mmm." Jungkook moans. Taehyung then stops kissing him and goes down to his neck and gives small kisses and then he sucks on it.

"Ahhh fuck." Jungkook moans. Taehyung found his sweet spot and that made Jungkook moan even louder. "A-hh." Jungkook moans.

Taehyung then lifts Jungkook's upper body a little bit and takes off his shirt. "Your so fucking sexy, like I would just fuck you anywhere." Taehyung says.

Taehyung then kissed Jungkooks collarbone and went lower until he found one of his nipples and decided to tease them.

Taehyung takes one of then between his teeth and bites it a little bit. "D..daddy im sensitive mmm." Jungkook says.

Taehyung then started to suck on them and give love bites in between. Then Jungkook grabs a fist full of Taehyungs hair while moaning.

Taehyung then went up and kissed Jungkooks chest and went lower to his stomach and kissed again. "D~daddy that t-tickles." Jungkook says. "Aww is my baby ticklish here." Taehyung say while kissing Jungkooks stomach.

Taehyung decided to stop, as he did he went lower and spreads Jungkooks legs and kisses his inner thigh. "Mmm look at these juicy thighs." Taehyung says as he licks them and bites them.

"P..please." Jungkook says as he trys to hold his moans in. "Please what baby, go ahead tell me." Taehyung says as he squeezes Jungkooks thighs.

"P-please I want you in me, I want you to fuck me until I can't walk anymore. "I will in a minute baby boy." Taehyung says as he licks the slit of Jungkooks dick and gives kitten licks to it.

"No teasing please." Jungkook says while crying from pleasure. "Ok bunny." Taehyung says as he takes Jungkooks dick all in his mouth and moves down further and bobs his head up and down.

Jungkook groans from the pleasure and that turns Taehyung on even more. Taehyung bobs his head faster and then Jungkook grabbed a fist full of his hair and pushed him down further. "I...I'm gonna cum." Jungkook screams while thrusting in Taehyungs mouth.

As Taehyung was bobbing his head up and down really fast he felt warm liquid shoot in the back of his throat and swallowed all of it while licking the rest off his lips.

"Tae that felt so fucking good....now can you fuck me please daddy." Jungkook says seductively and moans at the same time. "Ok baby but I'm not gonna go easy on you." Taehyung says while smirking.

Taehyung then leaned over and grabbed the lube from the end table and put some on his fingers. "Baby on all fours right now." Taehyung says in a deep husky voice.

As Jungkook got on his knees he felt something wet at his entrance. "T..Tae ahh." Taehyung stuck his tongue in Jungkook's entrance and thrusted his tongue in really fast, and sucked the rim of it. "D..daddy ahhh I'm close."

After Taehyung heard that he pulled out and stuck his finger inside Jungkook. "Mmmn so wet for me baby." Taehyung says as he groans.

Taehyung kept thrusting in and out his finger and after awhile he added a second one. "I..I feel like I'm gonna cum." Jungkook says while whimpering.

"Try holding it for me baby." Taehyung says as he curled his fingers in Jungkook's juicy hole. "Ahhh  fuck...please I can't hold it much longer." Jungkook says while being a moaning mess.

"Beg for it slut." Taehyung says while smirking. Jungkook was surprised by Taehyung saying that, but he can't lie that it doesn't turn him on even more.

"Daddy please fuck me so hard to where I can't walk for wee- Ahh Fuckk." Jungkook couldn't finished what he was going to say because Taehyung couldn't wait any longer and just pushed his whole cock into Jungkook.

Taehyung had his whole cock inside Jungkook, and while waiting, after a idea popped in his head but he isn't going to say what it is.

"M..move." When Taehyung heard that he thrusted deep inside Jungkook. "Ahhh Mmm daddy." Jungkook says. Taehyung kept thrusting into Jungkook and he pulled out he slammed back in and that made Jungkook moan really loudly.

"A..again please." When Taehyung heard Jungkook say that he realized he hit Jungkook's prostitute so he slammed back in and kept thrusting in animal speed. Taehyung pulled out and Jungkook whined from lost of warmth in him.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks legs and out them on his shoulders and grab his small waist and slammed back in him but way deeper. "Ahhhh fuck." Jungkook moaned. Taehyung lifted his leg higher to get more deep.

When he did he felt like he was going to cum because when he thrusted back in Jungkook clenched around his cock and it felt so fucking good.

"B...baby do that again." Taehyung says as he groans. Taehyung kept thrusting into Jungkook, while Jungkook was squeezing around his cock.

"Ahhh Daddy can I cum now." When Taehyung was about to answer but he looked at Jungkook and doesn't know how he was in the bed with the cutest person ever but also sexy. His cheeks were red tinted and his lip were also and they be looking kissable as hell and wet stains on his eyes from pleasure.

After a while he thrusting one last time. "Go ahead cum for me." Taehyung says as he cummed inside Jungkook. When Jungkook heard that he cummed on both of their stomachs.

Taehyung pulled out of him and got up and got a hand towel and cleaned himself and Jungkook. Then he put comfortable clothes on both of them. After he was done with that he laid under the covers with Jungkook.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook close to him and cuddled him. Taehyung wanted to ask him out so he decided to have the courage to do it. "Jungkook." Taehyung says sweetly.

"Yes Tae." Jungkook says as he looks up at Taehyung. "Will you be my boyfriend." Taehyung says while smiling. Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing. He thought this was a dream for a second.

"Y..yes Tae, I would love to." Jungkook says shyly. "Omg I'm so happy right now." Taehyung says as he kisses Jungkook passionately and pulls away. "Thank for saying yes, you don't know how much that means to me." Taehyung says.

"Your welcome Taetae." Jungkook says as he snuggles into Taes chest. "Goodnight bun." Taehyung says as he kisses Jungkooks forehead. "Goodnight Tae." Jungkook says while him and Taehyung is falling asleep together.

____________________________

I'm not good at smuts but I hope you still like it♡♡Also in one of the chapters you will find out what the idea Taehyung was thinking of:)