Ch: 2 Pt: 7 The Meeting

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Y/N's Havoc Voice"
"Havoc Y/N"

'Havoc inside'
"Havoc Outside"
"Havoc AND Y/N (OR FUSION)"

-Current Quirks-

Radio Wave:  Allows the user to send out giant radio waves from their hand, which can be used to destroy anything in its path, or as a type of echo location.

Heavy Payload: Increases the output of the users attacks, works with other quirks, i.e. Radio Waves, Air Canon.

Float: Allows the user to levitate and keep themselves in the air.

Muscle Augmentation: Allows the user to amplify and manipulate their muscle fibers, enhancing strength, speed and durability.

Force Field: Allows the user to create an almost unbreakable force field, either in the shape of a Sphere, a Hemisphere, or a cube.

Warp Gate: Allows the user to create a fog that teleports them and others to where ever they want.

Weak Heal: Allows the user to Heal wounds, large wounds take 24hrs, and it cannot regen lost limbs.

Eagle Eyes: Give's the user top notch eye sight from 2,500 feet away, and gives them great aim with ranges weapons and quirks.

Intimidating Aura: When activated, the user appears as an intimidating and dangerous figure that would require great willpower and a brave heart to stand against it without showing fear.

High Pain Threshold: Allows the user to withstand great amounts of pain, both physical and mental.

Stealth: Allows the user to sneak around anything and anyone. When activated, sensors, sensor quirks and quirks that revolve around searching for someone don't work.

Electricity Manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate electricity.

Energy Wave: User creates orb of energy in their hands, and then lets out an explosion of energy.

Fa Jin: Allows the user to build up kinetic energy by repeating regular motions and store it for later use. When the user chooses to release the energy, they gain an explosive burst of speed and power.

---

And so with Havok back by his side, and with the new suit that Riggs made for him, Y/N was on his way to the location he was told to meet Aizawa at.  The location was a local cat café, of course, because everyone knows that Aizawa loves cats.  Y/N walked in, wearing his new suit underneath his current clothes, while wearing a face mask and tinted glasses.  He walked up to his hobo-like friend, who seemed to have a black cat on his head, and a black and white cat in his arms, and started talking.

"So.  Is this where Nighteye is holding the meeting?  You texted me telling me that it would be at a more disclosed area."  Y/N said, looking around.

"Of course this isn't the place.  Before we go or do anything, we need to check some things off the list.  Things for you to say or not say, and things for you to do or not do.  To decrease risk of the others finding out who you are, I suggest that you speak when spoken to, and keep your sentences to 10 words or less.  Does this new suit of yours have a mask?"  Aizawa asked, looking around.

"Of course.  Now, just to clarify, I will be the one to rescue Eri.  She will be coming back with me, as well as Overhaul.  He will face the judgement of myself and Havok."  Y/N said.

"So he's finally back?"  Aizawa asked with a smile, happy to know Y/N's friend is back.

"And better than ever."  Havok said quietly.