The Reveal & DownFall- Chapter 6

Marinette's pov

As soon as I got home, I looked at the clock to realize Chat Noir will be here any minute. I took off my shoes & went into the bathroom to get changed into my pjs. As I walked out I saw Chat on my bed. "Hey Princess~" Chat said smirking. "Hey...what are you smirking at?" I cautiously asked. He pointed to my pjs. I looked down to realize I grabbed theChat Noir pjs, I made for myself. I blushed. "I see my lady is a fan. What would you like an autograph?" He teased. I giggled. "So what if I am?" I laughed.

I gestured for us to go to the roof so my parents don't hear us talk. "So I went to the market fashion show." I froze as he said that "oh really?" I felt my face heat up. "Yeah your dresses were pawsitively gorgeous." He said smiling.

I felt my heart do flips. Do I like Chat? I snuck a quick look at Chat. He smiled again & I felt like my heart was going to explode. Oh my god I do like him! Oh no I can't like my partner. "Marinette?" Suddenly his voice rang through my thoughts. I turned to see what he need & was met with a surprise.

Chat was kissing me & without realizing it I started to kiss back. I grabbed his collar & deepened the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Soon we broke the kiss & as I opened my eyes. Chat was gone & replaced by Adrien. "A-Adrien wait what's going on." I asked backing away. "Marinette. I'm Chat Noir.... I didn't want to lie to you anymore &-" "Wait you're Chat Noir? Has all this been some kind of joke?" I asked on the verge of tears. "What no! Marinette I'm serious. I do like you a lot!" He said stepping towards me. "You just thinking think you're so funny, don't you? Why not make funny of the girl who confessed her love to you, it'll be so funny." I cried as I walked towards the hatch to my room. "Wait princess no that's not true." He said grabbing my arm. "Don't call me that." I cried hard as I ripped myself of his grasp. I climbed into my room not giving Adrien another glance. I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, my mom was yelling to me that Alya was here. I didn't get up. I just lates there. Soon I heard my door open & foot steps approaching. "Hey girl get up." She said sitting on the bed. I turned over to look at her. Her face saddened. "Marinette what's wrong?" "Nothing." I said turning back over hoping she would leave, but of course she didn't. "Come on Mari tell me." I sighed. Should I tell her or- You know what screw it. I sat up & told her everything.

Adrien's pov

I sat in my room replaying the events of last night. I stood up & walked down stairs. Natalie stops me. "Adrien after what happened yesterday your father has told me to keep you from leaving." I just walked past her & to the park, as I'm walking I get a call from Nino. I answered the phone to a very panicked Nino."Dude Adrien you need to run." I stopped very confused. "Why?" I asked simply. "I don't know why but Alya is coming for you & she's steaming!" He said before I heard someone yell for me. "Agreste!" I turned to see a livid Alya charging my way. "Yeah she found you. Do me a solid & don't tell her I warned you." He says right before hanging up the call. I stood there with a phone still up to my ear. "How dare you Agreste? How dare you hurt her?" She yelled stopping in front of me. "Wait Alya how much did see tell you?" I asked. "All of it!" I swallowed in fear. "All of it?" She nodded. "She told me everything thing. Chat." She said glaring. I swallowed in fear, I could feel the anger radiating off of her. "Let me explain." I cried in fear.