Chapter 1. A royal meeting

Mother and father were having a meeting today and thought that it'd be a great idea for me to come. Let's just say I really didn't want to go but whatever.

My name is Alistair Jayne im the heir to the throne at Bryxton. I have a younger sister, im dear but 17 months.

As we had arrived to the royal meeting place I was just following father around he was talking to generals of different army's and stuff I wasn't really paying attention  That was 'til mother had called me over.

"Alistair dear, I would like you to meet a friend of mine"

I nodded my head following along, as they were talking I was thinking about my training, and the garden at my palace. mother tapped my shoulder, I flinched slightly.

"this is Lucy, im sure you too will get along quite nicely as me and her mother do"

they smiled slightly at me and I did too. We started walking away.

"It's a pleasure to meet you princess Lucy."

"likewise"

We started talking, it was until her mother called out to her.

"Lucy dear time to go"

that was quick it felt like a few minutes. in actual fact it was 2 hours

"it was nice meeting you prince Alistair"

she smiled brightly. I smiled back

"it was until we meet again princess"

as she was walking away, I studied her dress it was a beautiful pink, she had a very nice shade of hazel nut brown hair, i also remembered her emerald green eyes. She seemed amazing. I must have zoned out because mother was grabbing my hand and dragging me to our carriage

"did you have fun dear?"

I nodded.

"yes mother, she seemed lovely. I can't wait to meet them again. it seems as though she is a friend"

my mother smiled and my father looked at me a slight smile in his face.

"that's lovely my dear son" my father said

I just nodded, I was still smiling. I was looking at the scenery as we made our way back to the castle. it was a present ride.

336 words, yes I know its short but please check out
Elson_official  for their pov for ittt :)
love yalls
DRINK WATER
thank you :)