Chapter 2. Another day

I woke up at my usual time. Just before dawn. I went to the library to practice for some classes before I had them. there was a lovely large window in the library it was quite present sitting there. I got to watch the sun rise. I hadn't tied my hair because I was too lazy too and it was going everywhere. I had stands of my hair resting across my glasses, it was very annoying. Anyways I continued reading my mythology book. Later just after what breakfast time was my teacher came in. He smiled at me

"Good morning Alistair, good book you have?"

I just nodded marking my place in the book. and sitting down at our usual table.

"good morning, Sir billiam, it was a good book"

He begun teaching me. He taught me about the origins of this great town. He taught me how to speak proper English, instead of using slang, was I going to listen to that part probably not. The funny thing about my teacher though was that he absolutely hated any for of government, I found that quite amusing. We were finally doing my second favourite thing, Greek mythology.

"So there was this one myth were all the gods and goddesses had a major gathering, and everyone was invited besides Eris, so she showed up and threw an apple down and was like 'only the hottest goddess can pick up this apple' so it landed between Athena, Artemis and uh zues' wife who's name is probably important but I've forgotten-"

I butted in because that's what I do best.

"uh- actually sir it was Athena, Aphrodite and hera"

the rest of the myth is said and learning is over.
I was walking in the hall when my mother said I should probably go do some training and check on my hourses.

"hi themis and pandora"

I said walking in grabbing some apples and a saddle to ride themis. I heard a whisper saying
"hi Alistair, I know you can hear me"
I pull my sword out and start turning around

"who's there!?"

but no one is in here

"its me your horse themis"

I re-sheath my sword

"what?"

"yea and by the way you need to get different ridding boots, and kick me more genially it hurts :(" themis says.

"oh?" I say still slightly confused
"ok i will do that im so sorry, an i still allowed to take you for a ride?"
I say to make sure that my talking horse? is ok with it.
my horse nods?
I continue to saddle up my horse making sure to be gentle like usual and continue to take them for a ride.
after my ride I am still extremely confused that themis can talk.
I go to the library as I usually do to find some books about this. eventually I do and apparently is very common. I never knew this, but ok.
I just continue my day as usual.
my last thought of the day was;
'maybe I can see that Princess again.'

512 words, a little longer then the other.
hope your having a good day
DRINK WATER AND EAT
make sure you check out Elson_official  version too
oki bye <3