🙈🙈

Padho on ur own risk kyuki padte padte emotions bahar aa jaye toh phir mujhse mat kahna .... aur ha jinka taza taza break up hua hai meri baat mano mat padho Gana gane ke baad ...... 

Phir karan teju ko utha kar andar le jata hai

Teju- karan kya kar rahe ho

Karan- tumhe nhi pata

Teju - na..nahi

Karan - koi na abhi pata chal jayega

Karan- so bet yaad hai

Teju - konsi

Karan- u know everything so don't act smart And kissed her neck ... starts giving wet kisses ... all over her neck And her heart beat started rising ......

Now Karan could not control he takes her to bed ... makes her sleep on bed then he goes above her And starts kissing her lips ......

after almost 10 min they breaded the kiss because they need oxygen .........

Karan - are u ready for this

Teju - hmmm

Then Karan started to kiss her neck and giving love bites ..

Teja- aaah Karan don't do this baby

Karan didn't listen and continued his work He the turned her kissed her back then starts to remove her top and then her bra was seen .... . which makes him mad .. he touch them holds them were hardly ...
.. she was feeling pain but was enjoying

Then he removes her bra ... now he could clearly see her b ... s

he started to see with full of water in mouth She was blushing like hell ... she hides them with her hand .. Karan .. babe don't be shy they r so sexxyy

Then he removes her hand then he started to touch them with his hand D Then he pressed them harder She was saying aaahhh . it's paining do slow baby Karan didn't listen and started to take her one b ... in his mouth and started to feel the taste of her b ...

and from hand he was pressing other b ... She was feeling pain but after some time she was full of feeling And now she holds Karan turns him down and she sat up and started to remove his shirt and started to kiss his brave chest ... then bites his niples ... then again bites him harder ... Karan was feeling pain he says ahhh sherni don't do this ahhh Now she was not listening so Karan turns her came above her kissed her stomach ... then started to remove her left our dress now she was in one piece that was her under garment ... and he started to move his hand above her one piece then in no time he remove the Last piece of her ...

and started to lick and kiss ... and then started to put his tongue inside the spot ....

she was feeling something but very nice ahhh Karan fuck Me now I can not control..as soon as Karan hears this he remove his pants and his put his length in her mouth and he takes her spot in his mouth Shestarted to bite and lick harder which was giving him pain then her puts his 2 fingers inside her spot without telling her ... she feels little pain ... aahhh Karan now do it babvvv Then Karan Tells her baby I know it's ur first time so it will pain for few minutes ... if u want I will stop

Teja : no baby u just fuc ... k now Then Karan starts putting his length in her spot slowly slowly .. He put it full inside tears came from her eyes but she wanted it .. then he started moving slowly slowly now she started enjoying baby increas the speed baby..give me pain..as soon as he heard this he increased the speed and started to press her b ... with both the hands baby speed .. ahhh speed baby He increased the speed to other level ... then he remove it .. then started to kiss her spot and they sleep peacefully Abhi tak padh rahe ho besharmo ab bas jo hona tha vo ho gaya ... vese ye part main ne nahi likha hai par jisne vi likha hai banda bohot experienced lagta hai.....

I know kal ek aur part dene wali thi par kal bohot busy ho gayi toh aaj de diya

Target 20 comments next part Target complete karne ke baad aayega