Chapter 1 : John Y/n

In the world, there's always two things that just couldn't get along together, even though in some situations they coexist on the concept of each other, good and evil, happy and sad, pizza and watermelon, and Humans with Honkai.

Honkai is like a disease, it creates horrible monsters which bring nothing but chaos and destruction, with its priority being to destroy mankind.

Pfft what a joke.

I mean, fuck them.

They've been trying for thousands of years, and we're still standing here on earth, living peacefully and being protected.

That is, until- argh let me introduce myself first. I'm Y/n, a young adult who spent all his savings ever since when he was a teenager to hop on a plane, which was hopefully to bring me to a land full of dreams, freedom and potential to be successful there.

But somehow I ended up in America. That's okay too, I took that and stayed in New York city for like a year or two around in 1993.

This is when shit started, several Honkai beasts somehow appeared in the middle of the city, where a laboratory of Schicksal was placed nearby.

Totally no connection. Yep, definitely.

Ah fuck them, who in their right mind would operate to transport some Honkai beasts in the middle of a city just for an outbreak to happen. Ah yes, the smartest man alive, Otto Apocalypse my ass.

With him, humanity is fucked up.

Yeah ima ignore the 500 years of history when he played the most important role of defending mankind. Nope not a single word in my ears~

Welp, as I said, New York? Gone. My friends? Gone. My apartment? Gone. Do I have to pay rent? Fuck no. Yeah, freedom living babe! I don't even have to evade tax because I won't have to pay for it! Ahahaha!!!

Unless you'd get chased by zombies everyday, and without a bike in this world it's hard to live, man. Not to mention I'm gonna die as a virgin.

So, since no one's going to come and save a lonely survivor like me, it's been months already, I'm going to leave a message here so my existence won't be forgotten for real.

And, the last thing I want to do before I die is to lose my virginity to a zombie. A nice looking one of course.

Disgusting, you say? Welp, I don't care.

Good bye forever.

John Y/n.

As some marines from a special squad from the Anti-Entropy read the letter, they couldn't help but to... chuckle a bit then put the letter away, then continue their search in the ruins of a village that has been destroyed by zombies.

"Welp, rest in peace brother." - A marine said as he departed with his friends.

It has been 2 months since Y/n left the letter there to confirm his existence to the world.

On a mountain, there's a small wooden cabin, good enough to be a shelter for someone for the night.

Our protagonist, John Y/n is hiding there, sitting in a corner, sobbing like a little bitch and drinking alcohol.

"Oh god what was I thinking? Okay just recollect it for one more time Y/n, you went into a random house to avoid a horde of zombies.

You go into this bedroom, you found a beautiful girl who has turned into a zombie is tied to the bed, on the floor there's also a corpse of a fat guy that looks like fat dudes from NTR hentai.

So you rescued the zombie because she was half naked, and looked nice, and you were so fucking horny, but on the way... you got bitten in the shoulder by her.