Chapter 5 : One Rainy Night

You opened your eyes, the first thing you saw was the ground, with lots of blood spilled on it. This time you didn't know what happened, but you feel pain in many places of your body, but there's something missing, your left arm is missing.

Wait it isn't missing, it's just right in front of your eyes, it's just chopped off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" - You screamed in horror, also because of the pain.

How did you get here? What the hell happened to you? There are two main questions in your head, as you tried to get up you noticed your right arm holding a blade, a katana, which you have never seen before. But that isn't the matter here.

As you tried to get up, and were trying to take a look around, you heard something drop down, it was close to you.

You looked over, it's a white haired guy, who's holding two pistols in his hands, with a big sword on his back.

"Time to settle this once and for all... You're a menace to mankind, father." - The guy said to you, as he pointed his pistols at you.

You tried to talk but you can't, something's inside preventing you from speaking. When he pulled the trigger and place a bullet in your skull,

You woke up, all sweaty, sitting on the bed.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" - Chloe, who is next to you, seems to have woken up after you, seeing you like that.

"It's... another weird dream, again." - You said while rubbing your head. "For the past few years I have had these dreams... Rarely."

You told Chloe, who just got more worried about you. You turned around and hugged her.

"It was all about bad things, reminding me that I have to protect you and Nero." - You said while patting her back, Chloe hugged you as well.

"Actually you'll soon have to protect one more member of the family..." - Chloe whispered into your ear.

"Eh?" - You were surprised when you heard that, you looked at her. "Really? You mean...?"

"Yeah." - She replied with a smile, placing her hand on her belly.

"Ah...!" - You are happy upon knowing the news.

For the last 3 weeks, you two have had intense brutal segs every night. Believe me, your segs were brutal to the point that if I were your neighbor, I would just move away rather than complaining.

Yeah mostly because you are horni as fuck, because your pp just get to action after a long time, and Chloe missed you soooooo it had benefits for both sides.

But now Chloe is pregnant again, and you're about to have another kid. You're excited for it, as well as Chloe and Nero. You spent weeks thinking of a name for the child, whether it's a boy or a girl, you have made a long list of names.

Since you were able to be with her from now on, you see Chloe smile more often, you want to believe she's not a zombie anymore.

"Hey hun." - You tapped Chloe's hand while she's doing dishes with you.

"Yes?"

"Do you think my cum might have something to do with the fact you're more... human?" - You asked a strange question.

"Eh... hm... I mean you're not wrong, the very first memory I've had since I transformed into a zombie... Was the sight of me naked on a bed, and the faint feeling of you holding my hand while you're sleeping."

"Hm... If my cum does cure zombies... Then how about I help-" - The latter part was only in your mind, but Chloe, somehow you can feel the murderous intentions from her, as she's washing a kitchen knife, she glared at you like a yandere.