1. 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝: ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ ᴋ.

𝐌𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲~ 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

                  ---------»ᗩᑎᘜՏT<---------

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥~

𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱

'The hatred filled our hearts'

'As we were torn apart'

The surprisingly cold rain dripped on her leather jacket, rolling down the teen's fishnets, somehow still caressing the skin of her pale complexion.

The rain wasn't so heavy, it was light enough for her partner's cigarette to remain lit, yet somehow she felt like she was in the stormiest weather.

Her messy dark coiffure dyed green on certain layers glistened in various neon colors from the reflection of her surrounding. Anyone who saw her there would probably not dare to approach no matter how in need, disconsolate she appeared to be staring at her company with eyeliner smeared down her clear, glossy skin with a hue of pink.

"Fuck off-"

She reached her slender, newly manicured hand to the direction of the male with his arms splattered with his own blood. She could't bear it, couldnt bear him hurt like that.

Leaning on his bike he abruptly yanked away the hand that yearned to reach him with nothing tender love, as if even the idea of something caring longing for his own good made him recoil in revulsion.

He was a wanted man, he had people everywhere trying to get rid of him as he breath, and some even after her now, yet she still stuck around.

Sometimes she wondered if it was a mistake being with the individual. He was always in the darkness, the only source of light in his life being the shitty lights mirroring from the neon streets. While she was in a completely different world from him, full of sunlight and hope which he was never familiar with.