Judging Guidlines

Judges are to grade work based on the following criteria! 

 1. Creativity- Here you should analyse how creative and unique of a concept the writer has brought up! To writers too, you should brainstorm a unique concept for this contest! Trying and experimenting with new writing is always appreciated! So try to go out of the cliche! 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

2. Story Description- In any Wattpad story, we write a description, so that readers can be hooked to our plot, and what we are offering! Same applies here! Judges, please rate on how amusing the description is! Does it hook you, or does it leave you thinking, "Just another book"? Writers, be sure to give it the best thrill! 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

3. Overall Concept and Storyline- Much like the first point, but a bit different! Here, the drabble will be judged on, how has the overall story turned out? Was it something interesting, a drabble everyone would love, or could it take some improvements on changing up any scenes, lines, etc.? 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

 4. Grammar- The place where judging would have to be precise. Judges, pay attention here. Note down any grammatical errors, any unnecessary jargon, or words which must be changed for an overall better impact! Be considerate about your feedback! Writers, pay attention to all grammar, use grammar correcting tools, but be careful! 

 THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

5. Emotional Attachment and Connection- How connected was the judge to the drabble? Was it keeping them close to the story, or was the drabble just a read from far away? 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

 6. Characters- What was the viewpoint of the characters and their roles in the drabble? Could they be changed? Would some element of their personality have made the drabble more worth it? 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS

7. Descriptions- How descriptive was the drabble? Could it create a mind image in the judge's mind? Could it form a bridge between the book and the judge? Writers, be sure to make your work as impressive as it can be! 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

8. Resonance- Does the plot the writer has chosen (100-120 word summary will be given of the plot), fit in with the theme or topic they chose, or were trying to incorporate? Or would another few ideas/plots have worked in better? Would choosing another topic have been better for that plot? Judge the resonance of the theme/topic with the plot. 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

9.Twists- The best part of any stories! Twists! How many twists were there! Did it keep the judge on the edge of their seat? How did these twists impact the drabble? Was the judge satisfied with these twists? 

THIS WILL BE OUT OF 10 POINTS 

10. Title- how was the title of the book is it worth the plot or did it defines the plot very well.? writers make sure to make your title the best!

This will be out of 10 point 

 So overall, scoring is ___/100! 

 All the very best!