i.normal day

*No one's POV*
It was a normal day ,Dream and George were cuddling while sleeping like they always do.

After couple woke up .George was just chillin and scrolling through Twitter ,while Dream made them breakfast.

    *Tommy's POV*
Me,Wilbur and Phil were planning to go to George's house.But we didn't ask him ,if it's ok..

I mean he is a 25 year old man ,who plays Minecraft for a living.He can't have any plans.

We were already by George's door.And Phil decided to say something.

  -Guys ,maybe we shouldn't show up without saying anything?I mean what if he has plans or something?

  -Phil,he literally play Minecraft for a living.Everything is going to be fine ! -I exclaimed.

  -Yeah ,Phil!Don't be a pussy!-Said Wilbur.

  -Alright,alright!But if anything happens ,it's on you guys!-said Phil.

And immediately after Phil stopped talking ,I knocked on the door.

We only had to wait for a few second and some man,that I don't seem to recognise opens the door.That man had blonde hair ,emerald eyes and was pretty tall.But when I realised it's probably a wrong address..

-Oh,I'm so sorry!I think we have the wrong address!-I immediately  said after I realised what was happening.

-Wait ,do you by any chance know George?-Phil Asked.

*Dream's POV*

Of course,I fucking know him and I know you as well.We are kinda fucked.I guess we will have to tell the truth or figure out something.

-Yeah ,I know him!One second,I will bring him here!-I said while trying so hard to smile.

I started to run to sofa to get George.George looked at me like I'm crazy.

-George,we are fucked !

-Love,calm down!What happened?-He calmly asked me.

-Tommy,Wilbur and Phil are literally here !What are we supposed to do !?What are we going to tell them?-I exclaimed .

-Woah,that's pretty bad!I mean we tried to keep it a secret for so long.Let's just introduce you as Clay and my husband .I think they will figure it out easily,but we have no choice.-George told me while getting up to the door.

  *Tommy's POV*
We saw George right at the door !Well,I guess we didn't have the wrong address!But we still had to find out who mysterious man was!!

-Hi,guys !Come in !What are you doing here?I mean don't to be rude or anything,but I didn't know we had anything planned.-George said to us.

-Yeah,sorry about that mate.Those two fuckers decided it would be a good idea to visit you randomly.-Phil responded.

-Hey!We are not that bad!-Wilbur shouted at Phil while laughing.

When I saw the mysterious man once again..

-I'm sorry guys ,but would you like to have breakfast with us?I almost finished cooking it.-The man said while grinning.

-Yeah ,thanks!We didn't have anything for breakfast yet!It's sweet of you !George you better introduce us to this lovely young man!!-Phil said.

I mean he seemed pretty sweet,I would like to get to know him.Plus he is friends with George!!He has to be cool.

So ,while the mysterious man was getting done with the breakfast .We decided to ask our good ol' pal George some questions.

-So ,who is he??-I randomly said.And we all could see that George started to get anxious or uncomfortable?Not really sure.

-Uhm,well..he is my husband??-George calmly said.

-WHAT!?-All of us shouted .I was so surprised,I don't know why ,but it still was surprising.

-Good for you ,mate!Guess we will talk with him for the first time while eating breakfast!-Phil decided to say while still calming down from the news.

-That's so cool,George!But I'm shocked that nobody knew!-Wilbur replied to the news.

-Well,not exactly..My family knows and I guess dream team too.-George said while grinning.He was happy that we accepted him.

-Guys ,breakfast is ready !-The man shouted at us while going straight forward to George .

When we saw him kiss his cheek.We were  happy for Gogy that he was in such a happy relationship.

He genuinely seemed happy and gave the man "love eyes" whenever he saw him.

We all sat down and got ready to eat.And when Phil asked the man.

-So ,can you tell us a bit about yourself "mysterious husband",if you don't mind?-Phil said while cackling.

-Uhm,sure!!Well,my name is Clay and I'm originally from America!But I moved to UK when me and Georgie got married ,which was like 4 years ago!Im turning 23 years old during August this year!I guess that's all,nothing much about me!-The man said or after the speech as we found out ,"Clay".

-You've been married for so long and George told almost no one!That's surprising-Phil said.

-I hope we could be all friends!-Wilbur happily exclaimed.

But I was thinking ,this man sounded so familiar !But I have no fucking idea why!Maybe I should ask him or...

-Tommy,are you here?-George said while almost getting done with pancakes his lover cooked .

-Uhm,yeah ,I'm here !Sorry ,kinda spaced out!And I'm sorry for asking ,but Clay you seem kinda familiar to me ..do I know you by any chance?-I awkwardly asked him.

Clay quickly glanced at George like he was waiting for some sort of approval.George nodded at him.I was confused by the interaction.

-Well ,I guess you caught me!-Clay's voice started to sound more natural when it was before.

-What do you mean by that?-Wilbur quietly asked.

-Wilbur ,you don't recognize you dear friend ?

-I'm not sure what are you talking about ,but you do seem pretty familiar.Tommy is right.-Wilbur told the man while thinking.

When we could see some man entering the house ..and when I recognized him as Sapnap!?Wait what.

-Sapnap,what are you doing here?!-I exclaimed.

-I guess I could ask you the same questions ,but I guess George and Dream finally decided to tell everyone!By the way ,Dream have you seen my Charizard socks??-And before we could realize ,Clay answered.

-I don't fucking know ,I lost my Bulbasaur socks yesterday too!I will let you know ,if I see your socks !Tell me if you see mine ,dumbass!-Clay shouted at Sapnap.

-You're idiots ,guys !Shut the fuck up already !-George whined.

And when it hit me and the others.We just saw the whole dream team in real life.And Dream and George were fucking married for 4 years!What the fuck?!

...