2

sorry for late update!! but happy summer ig :) (also this chapter was kinda rushed so it may suck :/ but like... when won't it-)

 when won't it-)

Ayaka's POV :

I sigh as I take a bite out of a pancake, knowing that today is the day that I have to meet my future 'husband'. 

"Ayaka, you seem awfully quiet. Is there anything on your mind?" My brother asks, looking up from his plate. 

"..."

"I think I know what's going on, but I'm afraid this is necessary . And it will as well benefit us in the future." He says, sipping his tea.

"Then why don't you do it?" dragging the word 'you' a bit further. He sighs. 

"I would but..." he pauses.

"but what?" I ask, but in more of a demanding way.

"I-" he sighs AGAIN. "I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain it..." He slightly glances to his left, which is the direction to the kitchen door. (thomaa 😏 😏)

I finish my food quickly and stand up, pressing my hands against the table. 

"now if you would excuse me, I have to get ready for lunch..." I push in my chair and walk off. I hear Ayato whisper something to himself, but I couldn't really make out the words. But it almost sounded like..'sorry'. I head up to my room and shut the door. I bury my head in my hands and I stood there. I took a deep breath and stood up straight. 

I go to fix my hair and make up and change into a simple blue dress. 

(something like this ig - bc it's cute)

(even tho it's not blue idfc- 😭✋)

timeskip ig :)

I sat on the library couch, waiting quietly for the man to come. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door, slightly startling me. 
"come in" I said, putting down me tea. The door opened and a young man walked in, whom I presumed was 'Jiro' the man I'm supposed to be meeting. He was a tall man, who looked around 22-23. He had long dirty blonde hair, like thoma's, which was pulled back into a high ponytail. (I'm sorry but why are all the genshin men's hair so fucking long😭😭✋✋) He had hazel brown eyes and a long scar stretching across his jawline. (I'm sorry, but that sounds kinda weird)

He wore a dark blue and white general looking suit (Idk how to explain it :'>) with some shiny ass shoes. He had a big, cocky smirk on his face, with a few strands of hair falling onto his face. (ok but he actually sounds hot wtf-)

"ah, you must be Jiro. Please, take a seat" I patted the space beside me, but instead, he sat on the couch across from me. There was an awkward silence for a minute, until he spoke.

"why hello there. I am Fujimata Jiro, as you might already know. And I am the 2nd son of the Fujima clan." 'the fujima clan?' It sounded so familiar... My eyes widened only slightly. The Fujima clan! They are the most wealthiest clans right under the royal family. They are known to be great business men and the best soldiers in the world! And the current clan leader, Hiroto Fujimata was a great friend of my grand-father. No wonder Ayato chose him!

"Hello Jiro. I am Kamisato Ayaka, youngest child of the Royal Family. Pleased to make your acquaintance." I nodded my head as a bow. He chuckled a bit.

"oh my, I usually don't compliment people, but you certainly are a fine looking woman." I pursed my lips, looking away. He was nice, but I got a bad vibe from him.

"well, aren't we here to get to know each other? After all, the wedding is in a month" 'A MONTH?!' It was that soon?! My eyes widened and my lips parted. He looked amused by my reaction. 

"anyways, about me." he paused. "I am considered the BEST fighter in my family. Oh! and I certainly am a good lover" he winked. It seems like he's very interested in me. "I was rewarded a prize at the age of 18 and I was awarded the title head of the knights at 19." he went on and on as I just quietly listened, nodding every now and then. I took a bite out of a cookie and he suddenly stopped. I looked at him and he began to speak again.

"aren't you going to speak? compliment my good looks? tell me anything about you? because I would love to know" he winked, smirked and brushed his hair aside, which made me gag on the inside. 'what a show-off..'

"well, if you really want to know..." I thought for a second "I like to go on walks and I'm a good fighter myself" he looked surprised and unconvinced at the last one. I just ignored him. "and that's pretty much it, I guess" I shrugged.

"hmm... well, since we're here to, again, get to know each other..." he started to walk towards me. he sat down and leaned closer to me. I back away, putting my cup down. "umm" I started sweating. I pursed my lips together as he got even closer.

He smirked as he started to close his eyes, his face only inches away from mine. I slowly reached for my cup, backing away as far as I can, only to reach the end. He opened his eyes.

"why so scared? is this perhaps... your first kiss?" He has that damn cocky smirk on his face again. I gulped, he inched towards me as I picked up the tea cup. Then, I splashed the warm tea onto his side, his clothes dripping. He gasped, starting to get angry. 

"oh, so that's how you want to play" He had an angry smirk on his face as grabbed my wrist as he turned around and slammed me against the couch. I was wiggling and moving around, trying to escape. 

"if you keep struggling, it's only going to make it harderr~" he said, tightening his grip on my wrist. He started to come closer, but then, I kicked his *cough cough* no-no-square. (that's what I call down there, bc it's funny and uncomfortable to say cRoTcH lolol🥲🥲)

He yelped in pain as I pushed him off of me, getting up and running towards the door. "why you..." he gritted his teeth, getting up. I opened the door and made a run for it, not looking at where I'm going. I ended up in a large hallway, with a dead end. I looked around, searching for an exit. I stood there for a solid 5 minutes, not knowing what to do. Until I heard footsteps approaching me, he finally caught up. He was pretty slow ngl. 

"ha! found you" he stopped. I looked at my surroundings one last time, losing all hope. I decided to just fight that mf, until my eyes landed on a window. 'perfect' I started heading towards it, but once I climbed onto the edge of the window, I realized how high up I was, but not giving 2 flying shits about it, since Jiro was getting closer and closer, I just jumped. Luckily, I had my vision on me, so I used that as an advantage, making almost a shield of ice around me. I finally landed, tripping slightly. Looking up one last time, then running towards the forest.

-

ok that was cringey as shit but it was something :'DD

so that's all for now ig but I'm prob going to write chapter 3 tmr bc I already know what I'm writing (if you can even call it that)

anygays, that's all :) baiiiii

(unedited- :'>)

word count | 1316 (wow)

ok bye :)