5

-

-

*knock knock knock*
"who is it?" the door opened. "good morning, my lady" I sat up in my bed. "what did I say about opening the door" Thoma rolled his eyes.
"I prepared a dress for you already" he set something down on the table. "why, may I ask?" he sat down next to me, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back.
"Jiro is coming today to discuss... wedding plans" he pauses shortly after he said discuss. "oh" Thoma got up and left. I got up as well and picked up the dress. I put it on and looked in a mirror. It was a smooth, dark blue dress that stopped just above my knee, it came with a simple white jacket with lacing decorating the edges. I put on simple shoes and finish doing my hair and makeup. I walk down to the dining room and sit down.

We exchange good mornings and start eating the food. Once we're done, I walk up to the library to meet with Ayato and Jiro. Just the thought of him makes me shiver. I open the door to see both of them already seated across from each other. Jiro shifted and patted the seat next to him. Instead, I sat down next to Ayato, who glared at me and I just glared back.

"Hello Ayaka, nice to see you again" I just nodded in response. He held up a box and handed it to Ayato. "I brought some fresh tea and dandelion wine from Mondstadt" he said as my brother poured the piping hot water into the tea cups. We talked for a while about dresses and flowers and whatever. After a few hours, Ayato asked if I could leave so I excused myself. I bid farewell to my brother and closed the door. I walked back to my room to change into a much simpler, white dress. I put on a dark blue jacket and slip the hood on. I grabbed a bag of Mora and my vision and left.

I reach the town after a while and walk to a stall selling fresh dango. I walk up and ask for 2 sticks and payed. I walked past a few shops, walking in every now and then to see what they sold. I stopped to look at a sign that read "Naganohara Fireworks" and walked up to it. I saw a old man at front and greeted him.
"Hello there!" he spoke, a bit too loud for my liking. "umm, hello there. Can I-" he cut me off and started speaking again. "Did you knowing that I used to.. blah blah" he went off for a few more minutes. I opened my lips to speak but got cut off again. "hey pops! who's this?" the girl I saw a few days ago yelled, startling me. "huh?" the man asked. "who. is. this?" she yelled louder. He shrugged and walked off. The girl walked over to me and rubbed the back of her neck.
"sorry about that, pops hearing is a bit... bad" she said, reaching out her hand. "I'm Yoimiya, what's your name?" she asked. I stretched out my hand and shook it. "I'm..." I thought for a second, thinking if I should tell her my name. "Ayaka.." she froze for a second before speaking again.
"welcome to Naganohara Fireworks! can I help you?" I nodded. "I was thinking if I could get a few fireworks, for an event coming up soon" the truth was, I was curious in how they worked, but it would be funny to set them off at the... wedding... "hey, are you ok?" she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "oh, yeah!" after a few minutes, she handed me a slip of paper and told me to come back tomorrow to pick them up. I thanked her and walked away.