8. Akito being friendly?

"Y/n wait!-" I was running away from Weekend Garage, and the Vivid Bad Squad was following me. "Y/n-chan! Please slow down!-" I finally see my house and run faster. When I get inside I slam the front door. I was soaking wet because it was raining and I had no umbrella. I kick my shoes off and throw my bag onto the couch. I then grab a pillow and throw it at the wall. |Idiot...How could you let it slip out like that?| Suddenly the doorbell rings. "Go away!" I yell. "Y/n, it's Akto and the others. Open Up." I groan and throw my bag at the wall, then walk to the door and open it. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁." I spoke in a cold tone, suprising the four. "Is everything alright? You were acting weird when you left." I sigh putting a hand in my wet hair. "Yeah, I'm fine it's nothing." I turn to close the door when Akito stops it from closing. Then he turns to the other three. "Could you guys give us a minute?" They nod and walk away. Akito walks inside. "Listen Y/n, I'm sorry if I did or said something wrong." I sigh again. "No that's not it I--let me finish. Did you forget that promise we made when we were younger? Because I didn't." My eyes widen. |The promise...| "No lying to eachother, and always protect eachother..." Akito smiles. "That's the one." Thinking of the promise reminds me of my parents. I start to cry, then Akito pulls my into a hug. "It's alright Y/n, let it all out." A few minutes later I look up at him. "I'm sorry I left like that, It's just- I let something slip out and I regret it...I hope you forgive me." I bury my head into his chest as we hug. "It's fine Y/n. I just knew you had to let something out. You can't always bottle everything up." I nod. "We should go check on the others." I nod again. I let go of Akito then he wipes the tears off my face. "I'll always be here for you Y/n. Nothing in the world will ever change that." I smile at him and we walk outside. 3 pairs of eyes automatically looking at us. "Is everything alright? I thought I heard crying earlier." I chuckle. "Everythings fine. Akito cheered me up so I'm fine now." Their eyes widen. "Akito? This Akito? The same Akito that's standing right here? You sure?" I nod. "Hey, since you're all here why don't you stay the night? I have a guest room but only one...so two people are sharing the guest room, someone on the couch, and one in my room." They all nod. "An-chan and I will share the guest room." I nod. "I'll take the couch." I frown. "You sure Toya?" He nods. "Alrighty then, guess that means you're with me Akito." Akito turns red and looks away. "Whatever..." |And, he's back.| He looks at me again after a few seconds. "Wait, did you say Akito?" I nod. "Yes, is there a problem with me calling you Akito? Or did you get too used to Shinonome?" He turns red. "Shut up." I laugh. "I wasn't even teasing but okay~ Anyways, let's get inside before it gets any worse out here."