DARK v/s LIGHT (pt. 2)

🥳*most awaited part*🥳
🤯*Loooooong oneshot ahead*🤯

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Hahahhaah so many readers were waiting for this part so badly 😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️! I've seen so many comments and messages on board😘😘😘❤️❤️ and teasing was so much fun! *evil laugh*😈😈😈

Hahahaa chubby naughty naa😁😁 about time to feed my hungry readers another craziest oneshot!!😍😍😍😍

18+ Warning:- 🔞RAIKENTOPENI🔞

This oneshot contains smut content, mature language, BDSM stuff, triggering scenes. If this makes you uncomfortable.... Can skip it.☺️

And for hungry peeps like me.... 😏😏😏😌😌😌

Come on.....Say AAAAAA😮😮!!! hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Let's begin!!! 😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

You are mine Gulf and no one can snatch you away from me now and this time.... My strong feelings will be my sword and my psycho mind will be my shield. Let's see how you all will be saved from this psychopath. Said Mew to himself and laughed loudly.

Next day,

" Mew, where is my phone? I'm looking for it everywhere but it's nowhere! That's strange! " Said Gulf while looking for his phone here and there.... With no clothes. Mew was on bed naked as they just woke up and Gulf wanted to talk to his dad but he was not getting where he left his phone. Mew looked at Gulf and bit his lips shamelessly.

" Baby, maybe you left your phone at home. " Said Mew while secretly patting at the downside of the bed. Gulf looked here and there confusingly.

" No Mew, that's not possible. I remember I haven't left it at home! What to do now? I need to talk to dad. " Said Gulf.

" Hmm, want to use mine? " Asked Mew.

" Sure. Give it. " Said Gulf. Mew smirked and turned to the side table of bed but his phone was not there too.

" Where the hell is my phone? " Asked Mew shockingly which was fake.

" What? You lost yours too? Ugh! Mewwww! " Said Gulf and whinned.

" Our both phones are lost all of a sudden. What is going on Gulf? " Asked Mew.

" I don't know. Mew, let me try to find it. It would be here only. " Said Gulf and he bent down to check under the bed and suddenly he saw..... Two phones were destroyed under the bed. It was Gulf's and Mew's cell phones. Last night when Gulf was sleeping, Mew destroyed his phone as well so that Gulf won't be able to contact anyone. Mew smirked when he heard Gulf gasped.

" Mew! Our phones! " Gasped Gulf and held both phone and placed it on bed. Mew made fake shocking expression.

" Shit! My phone! Yours too! Who did this? " Asked Mew.

" I don't know Mew! It's only us here. Who will do this? " Asked Gulf.

" We aren't the only one here. Technically. " Said Mew. Gulf got up slowly.

" You mean them? But Mew they won't enter our bedroom without my permission like this. " Said Gulf.

" Baby, I didn't want to tell you this but yesterday night, I felt like someone came to our room. I was in deep sleep but I really saw someone came to our room. That person was wearing the same suits which your bodyguards wear. I'm telling you Gulf. They are not good for you! " Said Mew and smirked secretly. Gulf clenched his fist in anger and without even thinking about it, wore his night gown and went outside. Mew got up from bed, stretched his arms and wore another gown and went outside to enjoy the show.