The Red Headed Uzumaki

Hehe... A little more paint here and I'm done!

Naruto thought mischievously, making hasty brush strokes along the Hokage monument. Villagers watched in alarm as the boy defaced the mountains.

"Hey!! You brat! What do you think your doing!"

"You'll pay for this! Stop causing trouble!"

Naruto made an annoyed face, having to stop his fun for the time being. He turned around smirking.

"Shut up you idiots! You're talking to the future Hokage!"

He yelled, grinning like a cheshire cat at the angry villagers and shinobi.

"That's it!"

One of villagers yelled,throwing a piece of trash at the whisker faced boy.

"Uh oh..."

Naruto croaked realizing the immediate danger when the other villagers followed suit.

Dammit Naruto! When are you going to stop these pranks?! At least the ones that draw this much attention to you...

The annoyed redhead thought to herself watching the hyperactive boy running down the street away from the angry mob behind him. The girl sighed, frustrated.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit! They mean business today!

Naruto panicked looking behind him at the huge mob. Not paying attention he was pulled into a alleyway and a hand was placed over his mouth.

"Huh?!"

He yelped, seeing he was no longer being pursued and was behind the ninja academy.

"Naruto..."

He froze.

"Oneechan! Uh hey?"

He said nervously, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Turning around to meet the gaze of his sister.

"Hey? That's all you have to say right now?! I swear..." Emiko gripped the bridge of her nose. " You said you weren't going to skip class anymore..."

"I know, I uh lost track of time..."

Emiko sighed, giving Naruto a stern look. After all she is the older sister.

"If you keep doing things like this Naruto....I'll have to stop taking you out to dinner each week."

She hid her smirk, keeping a poker face. She new Naruto all to well. Food was his weakness, threaten to take that away and it was easy to keep him in line.

"No no no! Emikoooooo I'll go to class starting tomorrow I swear!"

Naruto yelled out begging his sister for forgiveness. Emiko didn't have chance to respond.

"You'll start going today!"

Emiko winced. A very loud and very angry Iruka-sensei was approaching the two siblings. A anger vein pulses on his head as he stomped over to them.

"Naruto! "He raged " What do you think you're doing!"

"Ah!"

Emiko watched as Naruto scrambled to get away from their enraged teacher. Only to get easily caught by Iruka-sensei. Emiko was very irritated seeing her one and only brother bound by rope and thrown over her sensei's shoulder like some sort of rag doll. Iruka walked towards the school building.

"Emiko."

He nodded at the girl and Emiko just sent him a glance. Iruka-sensei carried Naruto to class while Emiko followed leisurely behind them. He slid the door open and placed the pouting blonde in front of the class. Iruka-sensei crossed his arms and you could easily tell he had enough.