Failed and Passed in the same day

"ONEECHAN! Get up! We're gonna be late! Come onnnnnnnnnnn!"

Emiko's eyes snapped open and she was staring into Naruto's wide blue eyes. Much  like her own only without the brown ring around her pupil.

"Huh?! Naruto what is it?"

She groaned running a hand threw her hair. She glanced at the open window and saw the sun was almost high in the sky.

"Graduation exams! We're going to be late get up!!!"

Emiko shot up at the news and ran down the hall to her bedroom, almost slipping  on a pair of dirty socks.

"Go ahead Naruto! I'll meet you there!"

When she heard the door slam shut she grabbed an outfit and ran into the bathroom. Quickly taking a shower and braiding her hair into a neat ponytail. Emiko threw on her clothes and her jacket. She made sure the front door was locked and transported to her classroom. Just in time to see Naruto go into the exam room. She waited anxiously and drummed her fingers on the desk.

Please let this time be different please let this time be different...

She chanted to herself. Naruto walked out the exam room ,his head low....

Naruto....dammit!

She sighed heavily and walked into the exam room.

"Hello Emiko, ready to pass this year?"

Mizuki-sensei asked, a smile lingering on his lips. Mizuki made Emiko very uncomfortable, their was just something about him that set off warning bells for her. She gave him a awkward nod of the head and looked at Iruka-sensei.

"Okay, Emiko make 3 clones of yourself."

Emiko looked down and took a breath. She put her hands together for the shadow clones and made 3 of them. But none of them were actually a usable clone. They were standing and looked like Emiko only they were not in color. The clones were a dark shade of grey and could not move, they were dense with chakra. Iruka-sensei looked over the clones and sighed.

"Emiko-chan....maybe you should try again...."

Iruka-sensei started.

"That's not very fair, Iruka-sensei...I don't think other students of this exam had a second chance. I don't get one either."

Emiko stated dispersing her clones.

"But Emiko, this is your last year! If you don't pass this time around you won't be able to become a shinobi! I can see you have great potential, if you just concentrate a little more-"

"Sorry Iruka-sensei, I shouldn't get special treatment because of that reason."

Emiko bowed to her sensei. She could be respectful when she wanted to be.

"Thank you though."

She left the exam room and saw everyone was leaving. She left as well ,looking for her brother. She already knew where he'd be and went towards the swings. She pushed threw the crowd and walked towards her brother. A sad look crossed her face and she crouched in front of Naruto. Naruto didn't spare her a glance.

"Naruto....we don't need them... You here me? They're nothing compared to us!"

Naruto said nothing and Emiko grabbed placed a hand on his cheek. She touched his forehead with hers.

"So what if we can't do that stupid jutsu! We're stronger then a lot these boastful brats..."

Seeing her brother so down made her heart ache. It was her duty, as the older sister, to keep her brother safe and happy. She bite her lip an something caught her attention.