Binx :)

Name: Binx Armani

Nickname: Binx or Jinx

Age: 20-29 depending on rp

Gender: Non-Binary

Pronouns: They/Them, It/Itself

Sexuality: Bisexual (lean to women)

Species: Demon

Weapon/ability: Binx's weapons are their magic, which comes from a book of names of people who signed their lives away as well as a spear with a spade shaped blade.

Personality: Very bothersome when wanting something from someone and can be considered cold and uncaring. Binx loves tricking people into doing its bidding and ultimately seeks for someone loyal enough to stay by their side for all eternity.

Looks: Normally wears a black suit and pants to match as well as a dress shirt underneath and a blue tie. They wears a variety of different colored gloves, wear a mask that covers their entire face. The mask design is (°^°). The mask is slightly cracked on the left side near the eye. Their hair is short and curly, pitch black with a streak being a lovely royal blue color.

Backstory: Binx was raised in a tough household. Their parents were terrified of their own creation because it lacked a Gender at birth. They went to their church for years to find out what had happened to their child. He explained it was a demon and needed to be taken care of and rid from the world. As the parents walked out from the lack of help from the priest, they tried many methods to rid their demon. All failed. Binx only got more powerful and learned more things thanks to their brother, Yuki. Years later, Binx is still alive and the parents are still terrified of their child. Their son wanted to cheer them up by making their favorite food and drink for them. As he was making it, he got distracted by his father asking for help with something and the oven exploded from overheating. Their parents had perished and Yuki was on his death bed. With Binx's magic, Yuki was saved that day with many scars to tell the tale. Yuki, still traumatized to this day, stays inside all day trying to cope with the loss of his parents. Binx has many scars from the incident, most being on their face.

Likes: Video games, anime, reading, snacks, Sweets, baking, laying around.

Dislikes: Loud noises, their face, people, fire, clocks.

Others: Binx has PTSD and ADHD. Yay, mental disorders <3