The Hogwart and Azkaban

((Remus))

Remus looked up at the nights sky, the inky blackness was littered with beautiful twinkling light. The sea was so calm that the sky reflected onto its icy surface, making The Hogwart look as if it was floating in a void of stars. It was on nights like these, nights that seemed to perfect an calm, that Remus thought about his former captain the most. Tears filled his eyes an he looked desperately up at the sky, he looked through his blurred vision until he found what he was looking for: Sirius, the bright sets star in the nights sky. It twinkled with the same radiance and confidence as Captain Black once had and it brought great comfort to Remus. He felt tears roll down his scar littered face, the breeze on the sea at night threatened to turn his tears to ice. He was cut off by footsteps walking behind him, he swiftly wiped his cheeks with the back of his sleeve and turned too face his new company. The man did not say a word to begin with, he just moved to stand next to remus, hist hand behind his back and his long beard almost tucked into his belt.

"Captain, sir" Remus managed to spit out

"What a beautiful night, the stars do seem to be especially bright tonight. Don't they?" Dumbledore seemed to ignore his greeting altogether,perhaps he was too focused on the stars or the cold to have noticed.

"Aye sir, but i fear we may have a storm tomorrow. It might delay our trip by a day or two." he took note of the feel of the sky on a nightly basis and had become accustomed to predicting weather, the crew soon learned he was usually never wrong. Dumbledore just nodded in recognition of his statement before walking off to the Captains quarters for the night, his feet tapping rhythmically as he went.

The morning~~

Lupin was still awake as the sun rose, not that anyone would be able to see it under the thick layer of dark grey clouds. Remus knew he was right about the storm, he always was. He took his feather adorned hat off in anticipation for the harsh winds. His hands clutched the wheel of the ship and his face turned towards the sound of the stirring crew. He had been with this crew for almost a year now and could not have asked for a better one, besides his last ship of corse.

It may have been a few hours after the crew had awoken when remus felt the wind begin to pick up. He squinted up at the sheet of grey above their heads and flinched away when a spot of rain landed on his cheek. He gripped the wheel tighter in preparation and challenged the sky to to its worst as the ship began to roll on the now choppy sea.

((Sirius))

Black pressed his back up against the cool, crumbling, cobblestone of the large building he was hiding next to. Upon hearing the distant sound of enraged shouting and the bloodthirsty barking of hunting dogs he dove under a nearby crate. He covered his mouth and closed his eyes shut tight at the barking began to get closer, he dared not breathe. But the mixture of an angry mob and prison guards seemed to miss the alleyway in their rush to find him. He clumsily got out from underneath the old lobster crate and ran in the opposite direction of the mob, toward the great expanse that was the ocean.

Today must have been the luckiest day of his whole damned life, a huge ship was stationed at the docks. 'She must belong to pirates' he thought to himself, from they look of the ship and her crew he could tell they were definitely not your ordinary sailors. Now all he had to do was sneak on board and trust that they will make birth in Tortuga soon, where else would they go? And if they didn't he would have to resort to plan B, take the ship by force and a pinch of charm and make his way there himself.

**Im sorry this chapter is so short, I can't wait to write more I'm honestly in love with this idea**

**howd i do btw?**