Kandice III

My head was throbbing waiting on everyone to arrive for this game night so I went outside to get some air and hit my blunt I just finished rolling. A 2021 Audi was pulling up and I just knew it was the twins, my nerves got even worse. They both got out the car while giving this look and walked inside. I finished half of my blunt and walked inside after them. I ranned to the bathroom to fix myself because I felt a mess I can only imagine how I looked. Entering the bathroom I heard a knock at the door , im guessing it was Brick for Envy. When I came out of the bathroom Gina was sitting on Tyrone lap, Envy was sitting next to Brick on the couch and Tyren was sitting on the floor in front of the game table. Everybody agreed to play drunk Uno first, people got skipped, so many draw 4s were pulled and too many clothes were coming off. We played charades until envy got pissy weak and wanted to switch up the game. The last game was Truth or Dare, Gina dared Envy to kiss Brick and of course she was shy but drunk enough to go with the dare. Everybody was almost drunk enough to sleep exactly where they were sitting. It was now my turn and I chose truth, i dont know why but i did. Being that it was Tyren turn, he asked "Is it true that I had sex with twin brothers before" Tyrone immediately looked at me , and I looked at him. Everybody started to focus on me and the question that had been asked. I put my head down and tears started to roll down my face. There was a long dramatic pause before I answered. Answer the fucking question! screamed Gina. Yes! I answered. Envy gasped for air. When did you have time to have sex with my brother yelled Tyrone, it was that point where Gina really became confused. Tyren decided to admit that a few months back he slept with Kandice while house sitting for Tyrone. At that moment everybody started to put two and two together. Before I knew it Gina was standing over me choking me, Tyrone grabbed her as she kicked me in my face. I can't believe you bitch screamed Envy, you're a disgusting nasty back stabbing bitch! I ran out of the house as everybody tried to comfort Gina and keep her from jumping down my throat. I was so heartbroken at what i've done to my friend and can only imagine how much she hates me. I deserved everything she did and more!