Tyrone III

These past couple of days been having a nigga head everywhere but where it needs to be. I feel bad about what happened to Kandice and I feel worse finding out she was pregnant the way I did. Regardless of me and Gina being together the thought of being a father low key sounded good. I wish she would've said more that day she came to the house and broke the news about the whole HIV shit. Shit crazy man I somehow feel responsible for her death, smoking all this weed not even helping me cope with this shit, for real. I love Gina so much that I even agreed to go to counseling with her a few days out the week. She haven't quite forgave me for the situation but im trying everything in my power to show her it won't happen again not with any other female. I told Tyren on the other hand he should just keep his distant while I catch my head for a few weeks. I knew that nigga was fucked up but I aint know he was so fucked up that he would pretend to be me just for some pussy. Kandice use to always pop up to the crib without calling especially when she knew Gina was busy doing other shit. Phone been on do not disturb all week, if it aint Gina calling I just let the phone ring, nigga been missing out on money trying to wrap his head around all this shit. I just sit in my crib, smoke blunt after blunt and let youngboy play on shuffle. I got to shake this shit man!