Bringing the "Guests" Pt2

Jaune: WELL!? I'm waiting...

John: H-how are you?

Jaune: Really? Fuyumi could you take and cover Eri's ears for me cause I may end up saying some things that she doesn't want to hear.

Fuyumi: Of course Jaune.
She says as she takes Eri from him and covers her ears.

Jaune: I'm gone for who knows how long and the first thing you say to me is "How are you"?!

Melissa: Jaune, that is not any way to talk to your father.

Jaune: Father? What father i don't see any father here. Just a man who thinks that a families reputation is more important than anything else.

John: Watch your mouth boy, don't you dare talk to your mother like that! We gave you a roof over your head and this is how you repay us!?

Jaune: What do you mean by "roof over you head"!? Are you talking about that so called prison of mine?! I wanted to be a huntsman but You never even bothered trying to train me!

John: We did train you!

Rumi: Yeah you did! But you only did it one time man. I mean you literally gave up on him on the first day! While all of the sudden you spend more time training his siblings then him!

John: You stay out of this you filthy animal this is a family matter!!

Rumi: ANIMAL!?

Rumi was about to attack him only for Jaune to stop her.

Jaune: Rumi, no.

Rumi: But-

Jaune: Trust me, he's not even worth getting his ass kicked by you.

After he said that he kissed her cheek making her a bit flustered.

Rumi: Fine.
She said looking away with her arms crossed with a bit of a pout.

Jaune: And don't you DARE talk to my fiance like that!!

John: Jaune, I don't even approve of any of these girls. Especially the black haired one.

Nemuri: Hey, I have a name you know asshole!!

Jaune: Well guess what I don't care what you think!

John: Jaune this is enough, you are going to break up with these women and you are coming back home!!

Jaune didn't even say anything, he just started laughing hysterically which caught many people off guard beside the god like beings.

John: Is there something funny boy?
He said with a growl.

Jaune: Yes, it's the fact that you disowned me remember?

Many people were shocked by this even Salem was a bit shocked by this sudden information.

Ironwood: John, you disowned your own son over some forged document?!

John: He brought dishonor to the family name!!

Ryuku: That shouldn't give you the right to straight up abandon him!! He thought he would at least have his family by his side but NO!! Instead you just left him for dead all because of some-

Kevondre14: OI!!!!!

Everyone looked at the god a little shocked that he yelled even Ebon was shocked by this since this was the first time he's ever heard his friend yell like that before.

Kevondre14: Listen I understand you all have some stuff to sort out but you will discuss these things LATER!! Now do I make myself clear?

John being stubborn had to try and say something.