Chapter one// What the fuck is a Stiles?

Thomas stares ahead clenching his jaw, the cuffs digging deep into his wrists; making him even more angry. He's ahead of all of the gladers, the only person he can see is the officer in front of him, with a very pretty black eye; Thomas just so happens to have the matching bruised knuckles too, he almost cackles. This situation is so fucked, he almost can't believe it, but yet again he and the gladers never had luck. 

 Thomas doesn't look at the group of hopeful adults, as he is escorted to the chair he is being told to sit in. His teeth grind together out of anger, as the officer makes sure to lock the cuff extra tight to the pole in front of him. 

 "Kinky" Thomas purrs, making the officer pale. He hears the familiar echo of Theresa's laugh in his head, almost making him smile. 

 'I can't believe you said that'

 'Well I can't kill the man, might as well scare him' 

 'Tom your fucking insane' Aris's voice rings into his head, making Thomas side eye the rest of the gladers, taking in their various forms of injury, and anger. 

 Thomas decides to look up for the first time since entering this room, only to see more people than he thought, all staring at him. 

 "What?" Thomas yells, making a few of the people have some brains to look away, while others stare more openly. 

 "Do I have something on me?" Thomas asks frypan next to him, only to earn a disgusted look. 

 "Yeah greenie, you have some blood right..." Frypan draws out, as he waves in the direction of Thomas's whole body with his free hand. 

 "Your kidding shank" Thomas says with mock surprise in his voice. 

 "'fraid not tom" Frypan answers cooly back, once he realizes what Thomas's is doing. 

 "Shuck" Thomas mutters as he slumps into his chair, making eye contact with a boy who has a massively crooked chin. 

 "shuck indeed slinthead, shuck indeed" Gally says from his spot besides Frypan, only to earn a blank look from the gladers leader. 

 "What the fuck did you just call me?" Thomas asks, as he stops fiddling with his cuff. 

 "I called you a slinthead, you shuck face" Gally spits out, making thomas open his mouth to throw out a crazy rebuttal, only for mr officer black eye to start yelling. 

 "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP, WE ARE NOT HERE TO PUSSY FOOT AROUND. THESE ARE YOUR FAMILIES, TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT" Officer black eye, lets call him sam. Officer sam yells out, making the gladers all look at him as if he was crazy. 

 "Damn Man, you don't gotta yell." Aris says, making Thomas stifle a smile into his now free hand. 

 "How did you-" The officer starts as he makes his way towards Thomas, only for a man in a sheriff's outfit to counteract him. 

 "How about you give us our children, instead of argue with them." The man says as he does everything in his power, to not look at his bloodied child. 

 "Right of course sir" Sam mutters as he motions for the officers at the exits, to uncuff those who didn't already get out of them. 

 "Right" Noah mocks as he pats Sam on the shoulder, this entire encounter makes thomas respect the man in the outfit. 

 "Alright before we call out names to the families, I would like everyone to be on the same page." Sam calls out, gaining everyone's attentions. "The kids have no memories, we do not know how it happened, just that it is not to do to injury. With these no memories they have also came up with new names, so when we call out their chosen name, don't correct us. We will also say their birth names alongside their chosen, for no added confusion". 

The gladers all share a look, as the adults watch in confusion, and anger at whoever did this to their kids. 

 "Alright up first, We have Gally, also known as Garrett hale" 

"Next is... Frypan....Yes I said that right, also known as Frederick Boyd" 

 "Theresa Also known as Allison Argent" 

 "Newt also known as Newt Lahey... wonder why they let you keep your name" 

 "Aristotle also known as Harrison Daehler..." 

 "Mihno also known as Kevin Yukimura" 

 "Last and final one, thomas also known as , Mie- I cant even imagine. OH, Stiles Stilinski" 

Thomas looks at everyone in shock, "What the fuck is a stiles?". Mihno is the first of the gladers to start laughing, the others shortly after. 

 "Your name is stiles" Newt says as he pops up besides Thomas. 

 "I got that, but who names their kid Stiles" Thomas says as, the parents start grabbing their kids attention. 

"Oh I guess I forgot to inform some of you guys, but they will not be able to live at home. Due to some things that we have been informed of, they will be at a house close to the preserve, where you are free to visit at anytime, just gotta prove you are who you are" Sam yells as he hovers by the elevator, making a lot of the parents stare at him in anger. 

 "You expect us to just get our kids back, and not have them at home" A scruffy guy with a gun holstered to his leg calls out, making a few of the gladders to roll their eyes. 

 "No offense, but we cant remember you, what makes you think we would even be comfortable?" Aris points out from his spot besides Theresa.

 "Alright enough talking, the visiting hours will be from seven am to seven Pm tomorrow and until they are either comfortable enough to move in with you, or they feel comfortable with you guys staying over" Sam yells once again, as he motions for the kids to follow him; and they do, all complaining about his yelling on the way to the house. Sam chooses to ignore it. 

 Thomas, Mihno, and Newt, choose the queen bed in what the gladers call the blue room, because it is baby blue themed

 "We will repaint it" Newt whispers, as he puts his weapons that he hid onto the dresser, the other two boys doing the same. 

 "I don't know, I kinda like it" Thomas says with a shrug, as his gun hits the dresser with a resound -clunk-. 
 "Why" Mihno asks, as he flops down on the bed, Newt following behind. 
 "It feels safe, no move over" Thomas says as he turns of the light, but they dont make a move to turn off the lamp in the corner off; feeling its best to still have some light to see, if an intruder breaks in. 

 "you better not take all of the blanket this time" Newt whines as he pulls mihno over a bit for thomas. 

 "No promises"