//•5•One•Thing•Led•To•Another•//

Hi. Sudden writing change. Now in 1st person cuz 2nd person is awkward.

I awoke to bright light coming from my window. My eyes cracked open and I winced at the light and buried my head under the covers. I felt a shift in the bed and an arm wrap around my waist. Then I remembered I kinda had a nervy spaz last night and Ciel had to sleep next to me. I blushed at the thought. I turned around to see Ciel's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. I booped his cheek and he flinched before cracking open his left eye and groaning.

"Why'd you have to wake me up? I was having the best dream." He said before yawning and stretching.

"Oh. Sorry. What was your dream about?" I asked.
He stuttered for a bit before saying "Nothing."

"Oh cmon tell me." I persisted.

"Maybe I'll tell you some day." He said. "Shall we get up?" He added.

"Kk" I stated. I got up with Ciel following and headed to the kitchen.

"You want some pancakes?" I asked.

"Err yes please." He answered. I made some pancakes and some Earl Grey and set them down in front of him. He ate them quietly while I ate some toast. We decided we'd go watch some tv. We sat down and I turned on Netflix I put on Misfits (amazing go watch it). I turned to Ciel before noticing he still had his eye patch on and hadn't taken it off since you've met him.

"Hey, Ciel." I called.

"Mmmm?" Was his response.

"Do you ever take off your eyepatch?" I asked.

"Well of course I do." He answered curtly.

"What wrong with it anyways?" I asked.

"Well I suppose there's nothing wrong with it, I just don't like how it looks." He answered finally looking my way.

"Can I see?" I asked kinda surprised at my self for being so intrusive but I felt like I really wanted to get to know Ciel.

"Err I don't know if I'm comfortable with that, (Y/N)." He said.
I decided to take a leap of faith and crawled over to the other side of the couch and sat on my knees. His right side, the side with the eyepatch was facing away from me. I gently grabbed his chin and tilted it towards me. I stared into his eyes. He didn't show any signs of protest, just guilt for some reason. I reached around his head and pulled on one of the strings on the eyepatch. It slipped off his face and he slowly opened his right eye. I was met with a brilliant shade of purple in the shape of a pentagram. It was mesmerizing. I stroked his cheek with the back of my hand. I looked into his other eye, he looked nervous and guilty at the same time.

"I-its beautiful." I whispered.
He looked surprised. He got up and sat on his knees so he was level with me. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. He slowly leaned in and softly kissed me. It took me a minute to comprehend but I soon came back to my senses and kissed back.

His hands traveled to my waist while mine went to his hair. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. We parted for air before going right back to each other's lips. I felt his tongue slide across my lip, asking for entrance. I happily obliged. We fought for dominance and he won obviously. He slowly pushed me back on the couch. We parted, a string of saliva still connecting us.

"(Y/N), do you love me?" He asked in a soft tone. I gently took his face in my hands.

"More than anything." I answered in the same tone. Its strange what someone says in the heat of the moment.