//•11•What?•//

I woke up to blinding light. I must have forgotten to close the curtains again. Ughh. I turned around in my bed only to see that nobody was there. I turned to my door and saw it was wide open and the smell of bacon wafted into my room.

I inhaled and sighed contently. Ahhh bacon. I got up out of bed and took a quick shower.

After my shower I went to my drawers to get some underwear. The tests were there... Shit. I forgot to tell him. I have to do it. Now.

I got changed into some shorts and a tank top and grabbed the tests. I walked into the kitchen with them behind my back. Ciel was standing at an open fridge in just his jeans.

"Ciel..?" I said anxiously. He turned to me.

"Good Morning Sunshine. I tried to make bacon but..." He gestured to a plate of black, Burnt bacon. I smiled a minute.

"It don't matter. Look I need to talk to you. Its really urgent." I said tapping my leg with my hand. He furrowed his brows.

"Ok?" He said following me to the couch.

"So..?" He said leaning forward. I think I'll just come straight out and say it.

"I'm pregnant." I said looking down so I couldn't see him. There was silence for a minute then laughter.

"From last night? I don't think you'd know yet, darling." He said leaning back.

"No!" I yelled slightly. "Look!" I threw the tests at him. I looked at him as he hesitantly took them in his hands and peered at them.

"This is a joke right? They aren't real?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Do you think I'd joke about this?" I half yelled. Ciel jumped up and paced across the room tugging at his hair slightly.

"(Y/N)..?" He said still pacing.

"Yeah..?" I mumbled nervously.

"I have a girlfriend." He deadpanned.

What? A girlfriend?

"W-what?" I said staring at him.

"Her name is Lizzie. She lives on the other side of town." He said.

I felt my breath catch in my throat. This is bullshit right? He's just kidding. Or.. Or its because he's so shocked about the pregnancy that he's making this up because he's scared. I'm not sure if that's any better..

I searched his face for any sign that he was kidding. Nothing. He just stared back at me, clear guilt in his eyes. My tear filled eyes hardened and my gaze went to my feet.

"Get out." I mumbled barely louder than a whisper.

"What?" He asked as he finally stopped pacing.

"Get out." I said louder.

"Babe, I--"

"Don't call me that! Just get out!" I yelled standing up. He stared wide eyed before nodding and getting shoes and a top before leaving.

I ran to my room and shut the door. I jumped on to my bed and screamed. This was it. I was alone. I'm pregnant with a child the father doesn't want. I don't care. I want this child and I'll raise it to know what a cheating piece of shit it's father was.

Mehhhh I'm sorry short chapter... I'm kinda running out of ideas... Meh.

-Faith