Bellatrix

'Department of mysteries, well they got that right.' Ron said standing up

'The voices' Harry said looking to the archway 'can you hear what they're saying?'

'Its just an archway, I don't hear anything, Harry' Hermione told him 'let's get out of here.'

'I hear them to.' Luna told him.

'I know this place.' Lula muttered.

'Harry it's just an empty archway' Hermione told him 'please Harry...' Hermione begged

'Get behind me.' Harry said they held up their wands as the death eaters approached once again, lula stood front and center as Lucius approached. Death eaters wisped around them shadows of black swirling around them knocking them to the ground knocking them off their feet hairy clutched at the orb still his friends were scattered a death eater held one in each and one pointed threateningly at their faces. Lucius Malfoy stepped forward a chuckle on his lips.

'Sister, please. Use your head. They cant win this.' Lucius reminded her.

'I'm not so sure about that Lucius.' Lula told him, sending a spell his way he barely deflected it take a step back. 'I don't want to hurt you luci but I will protect these children.'

'Lula...'

'Lu come on now. we have more important things to deal with. Once this is over and the boy is dead...' Bellatrix smiling mischievously over at her. while lula was distracted by bellarix Lucius took this moment to get closer to harry.

'did you actually think he would win? Are you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance he's just questioned against us? I will make this simple we just told him give it to me Potter. Give me the prophecy now or watch or watch your Friends die.' Lucius demanded harry looked around the group the death eaters had his friends trapped.

'Don't give it to them harry.' Neville said and bellatrix moved her wand wrapping around his throat shushing him. Lula looked around the group of people that used to be her friends and she felt a pang of guilt and a wave of nausea wash over her.

'Harry no.' lula said but slowly harry held out the prophecy giving it to Lucius. Lucius smiled down at it holding it up in the light

'Get away from my godson!' Sirius said punching Lucius in the face a ball of light circled around the room freeing Harry's friends. Lucius was forced to the ground. He dropped the orb. It shattered into a haze of blue smoke before him. Once the death eaters compose themselves after the order attacked, there were wisps of darkness and swirls of light fluttering around the room.

'Listen to me, you take the others and get out of here.' Sirius told Harry crouching behind a boulder

'but I know I want to say with you!' Harry insisted.

'You've done excellent Harry, let me take it from here.' Sirius demanded blocking a blow from Lucius and another harry looked around the room, his friends were safe for the moment. The order of the Phoenix came trying to protect them trying to kill the death eater once and for all.

'Expelliamus!' Harry yelled knocking one of the death eaters back.

'Nice one James.' Sirius said attacking Lucius and send him flying backwards but Bellatrix jumped up a haze of green flying from her wand as sirius stepped back, Lula reached out for Sirius but it was too late. Sirius stumbled into the veil disappearing. Harry screamed out for sirius. Bellatrix stepped back a grin on her face disappearing into the ministry. Lula ran after her. Harry ran after Lula.