-Rough Night- (part 2!)

(a/n, gonna edit the original fic after this and. oh boy. you are not gonna be ready)

[3rd person.]

Monty glared at Moon, his red eyes carefully scanning the lunar animatronic's face before he spoke. "You gotta be kiddin me. I mean, me? Montgomery fuckin' gator? Crush?? I don't think so."

Moon's grin widened as he gently bapped Monty's nose. "Language, Montgomery. This is a daycare."

"And..~" Moon's faceplace spun. "There's no use in lying. It's quite obvious, Dear."

"S--Shut up." Monty grumbled, antennae twitching as he began blushing. "The only reason I'm still here is because I'm tied up."

"Mhm. And would you leave if I let you go?~" Moon giggled.

"W..Well.." The gator averted his eyes. 

"See?? You can't even respond. There's really no use to denying it, Lovely." Moon said. "You're in love, and you've barely even met us."

"I-- No- Of course not. I'm just-..Gah!" Monty yelled, reaching up to claw at the rope around his ankle. "Untie this!"

"I will," Moon agreed, circling Monty. "You just have to do one thing for me, though."

"Fine, what is it?" Monty asked, impatient.

"You have to admit how you feel about me and Sunny.~"

"..W..Well.." Monty sputtered, averting his eyes. "Easy. I hate ya."

"Look me in the eyes, Montgomery.~"

"I-It's Monty, you little-" Monty began, but was cut off once Moon gently grabbed one of his wings and felt along the feathers with his fingertips. Monty felt his face heat up.

"Ah, ah, ah. I need an answer, Montgomery. And I suggest you tell the truth."

After just a moment of Moon carefully feeling along his wings, Monty caved, fluttering his wings out of Moon's grasp. "Fine, fine! I'll tell ya. Once you untie me."

"That trick won't work, Mothman." Moon grinned. "I won't hesitate to keep you here all night."

"Fine. I'll tell ya, then." Monty grumbled, moving his shades to cover his eyes. "I don't have a crush on you guys."

"Not falling for that, either." Moon slipped the glasses off of Monty's face, to reveal that the gator had been looking elsewhere the whole time. "Now look me in the eyes and tell me how you really feel."

". . ." Monty hesitated. fuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK! Why wasn't this working? He was frustrated, though Sun and Moon's smarts were one of the reasons he liked the- DIDN'T. Like them. Totally didn't. Ah, who was he kidding? He loved the damn daycare attendants, and, as Moon said, he'd barely met them. 

Fuck.

"I- Er..Is there any other way to-"

"Nope.~" Moon cut him off. "Just tell me how you feel, Starlight. We've got all night."

No way out of this, huh? Monty sighed. "Fine. I.." He started, wings fluttering as he looked Moon in the eyes. "..I..Like you." He mumbled, barely above a whisper. "I have for a while."

"That's just what I wanted to hear, Darling." Moon smiled, carefully untying the rope around Monty's ankle and catching Monty in their arms once he fell. Monty blushed. 

"Do ya- Uh-..H-hAve to carry me-???" Monty asked.

"Shhh.~" Moon shushed.

It's gonna be a long night.