I will kill you Soha

Hey lovely readers,

Thank you so much for doing 10 comments on my previous chapter. Thank you so much. At some point I loose hope that even I will even get 10 comments but you proved me wrong and I am happy to get proved wrong.

I hope you will make this story reach to more people by liking it, commenting on it and sharing it to your loved ones.

Thank you so much for supporting me 💕
_______________________________________

" You are late, " Navya said to her when she came running towards them as they were sitting in the canteen.

" Sorry, I woke up late, " she said while catching her breath.

" Let's go or else Pandit ji will scold all of us " Navya said to them and they started heading towards the class.

They attended the lecture and as the lecture got over they started heading out of the class.

" His lecture is so boring, " Navya said while walking with her friends outside the class.

" Sometimes he speaks a lot, " Nandini said while walking.

Aryaman came and while putting his hand on Nandini's shoulder said "Sometimes?? He speaks always so much "

Everybody laughed at Aryaman's comment and as they were heading towards the canteen, Nandini's phone rang and she got a message. She fastly opened the phone and saw the message.

" Nandini come " her friends called her as she stood there to read the message.

" You guys go I have some work I'll meet you later " she said and went away from there.

Later in the evening as everyone was heading outside the campus there Navya came running towards Manik. She stood there and caught her breath and after that she said " Where is Nandini ?? "

" I don't know. I didn't see her the whole day " he said, looking at her confused.

" What?? It's not true " Navya said, looking at him in shock.

" Obviously it's true. I am busy whole day in the practice so I told Nandini we will meet..... " he started saying but then stopped and started thinking and then said in shock " Wait a minute she is lost and that's why she isn't picking my call from so long "

"What are you saying Manik?? " Kabir said in shock while putting his hand on Manik's shoulder.

" Let's do one thing, we all together find Nandini in college and I'll call Dhruv........ " Manik started saying looking towards his friend but then stopped and started thinking and said " Today Soha also didn't came "

" Yes, she didn't and I asked her so she said she isn't feeling well " Kabir said to him, being confused as he didn't understand why he is talking about Soha now.

" Shit. " Manik said and punched on the wall and then looked towards his friend and said while taking a deep breath " You guys go find her I'll call Dhruv "

They all nodded and started searching for Nandini in the campus.

" Hey man, now you have time to talk to your friend " Dhruv said after receiving the call of Manik.

" Dhruv, I need you, " Manik said, being worried and scared about Nandini.

Dhruv was worried as soon as he heard the worried and scared voice of Manik and he fastly stood from his office and started heading outside and said on call " Where are you?? ".

" Campus. Come fastly " he said and hung up and then started founding Nandini with his other friends.

" Manik. What happened ?? " Dhruv said while coming towards Manik and seeing him being so worried.