BIO: Morpho Knight

Name:Morpho Knight

Name:
Morpho Knight

Codename:
Reborn Butterfly

Likes:
????

Dislikes:
????

Species:
????

Weapon:
????

Biography:
It is said that upon the day of reckoning, the Reborn Butterfly shall descend to pass down judgment.

It is unknown where he is from, it is unknown what he wants, all that is known is when he appears...

A great calamity will soon follow.

Perhaps he comes to warn others to prepare them for these?

Or perhaps, his very existence cause these calamities?

Some sort of "Butterfly effect" you could say.

Personality:
????

Powers and Abilities:
Morpho Knight is among the most powerful and with his cold lack of mercy on the battlefield serves to make him a terrifying opponent.

Teleportation is a favorite trick of his, his speed and strength is so outrageous that with a single swipe he was able to reduce a mountain to nothing.

Not cut the mountain, a single practice swipe vaporized it.

He is also able to let out waves of energy which confuses one's senses, it effects those with stronger wills less.

In combat he is able to enlarge his dual blades to the size of buildings and despite their large size still swings them around with ease.

These blades are able to send out rifts of orange and gold energy similar to the other Ancient Swords.

Morpho Knight is also able to create tornados made of Mystic flame which he can control.

He is also able to let out a powerful energy blast with some sort of demonic face on it that acts as a guided missile.

One very terrifying ability he has is the ability to turn into a butterfly.

As a Butterfly while he can be more easily killed, if he wants to, he is capable of absorbing or vaporizing whatever he touches.

Just to be safe don't let ANY butterfly land on you.

Theme:

_______________________________________
There you have the Reborn Butterfly and the character that made everyone reconsider what was Canon in Kirby simply by existing.