Chapter 1

Chelsea's POV
Kring.... Kring....
*yawning* my alarm clock is so noisy so I decided to put out the batteries and I was about to go back to bed but my mom suddenly shouted my name twice so I go downstairs and mom why are shouting then my mom said because you're gonna be late if I did not shout because I know that you removed the batteries of your alarm clock then I answered ok mom got me so where's breakfast then mom pointed to the dining table then I eat as fast as I could and go to take a shower and wear my uniform, just in time the school bus is here. While riding the school bus I plugged in my earphones and someone tapped my back and when I turned my head at the back I saw my bestfriend Maria!!! So I asked her what is her section and we are at the same section so when the bus stopped me and Maria run towarda the school but she separated to me so I decided to go to the room by my own ring....ring.... OMG it's the school bell so I run as fast as I could to reach the room and Yes the teacher is not here yet then I sat beside Maria. My classmates are throwing papers to each other and they are becoming to be noisy and our teacher entered our classroom and shouted class please be quiet and by the way I'm teacher Jenny Mae Y. Lee and I'm your teacher for this year and I know that sone of you know each other because you have same elementary school but all of you will have 2 new boy classmates and the other 1 is famous and the other is not so boys please come in, after teacher Jenny let the boys in I was shocked because our famous classmate is.....is DARREN ESPANTO!!!! I thinl I'm judt dreaming so I slap myself and and OMG this really happening!!!! Then Darren and Jorge Gabriel Villaflor introduced their selves. After that teacher Jenny called us one by one until it's my turn, Hi!!! Goodmorning everyone my name is Chelsea Eleanor San Lorenzo and I'm thirteen years old after I sat down and it's my besrfriends turn.

Maria's POV
After Chelsea introduced herself it's my turn then I said Hi everybody my name us Maria Francesca Imperial and I'm 13 years old then after that I sat down and I saw chelsea looking at Darren then I tapped her back and said Chelsea stop looking at Darren because he might melt I said jokingly then she laughed and said okay fine then Chelsea looked away at Darren but I saw this Jorge guy is looking at Chelsea but I don't mind it then teacher started a game but it should be partners and teacher pick who will be our partners and guess what my partner is that Jorge guy and Chelsea's partner is.....

(A/N Hi guys chapter 1 is here and chapter 2 will be here soon and guys chapter 14 in a chance to be with you will be updated later and please enjoy thankyou)