Chapter 2

Maria's POV
As I was saying Chelsea's partner is non other than Darren Espanto and ofcourse Chelsea is so happy.

Chelsea's POV
OMG I can't believe what I heard,my partner was DARREN ESPANTO!!!!!
OMG OMG I'm so happy then teavher announced that your partner should sit beside you then when I heard that
My heart beats faster and faster at hanggang sa di ko namalayan he is already beside me!!!  OMG I'm going to faint OMG OMG but when I was about to faint Darren tapped my back and said "Hi Chelsea Im Darren and don't worry you don't have to introduce yourself because I already know you so Hi can we be friends?" Darren said.  OMG I can't believe that she's asking me as a friend yeah yeah alam ko naman na friend lang yun pero that's the most important thing in my life. While me and Darren talking to each other teacher suddenly shout that the activity is to sing there in front. What! Sabay naming sabi ni Darren then we both giggled.

After school.....

Darren's POV
I was about to go home but suddenly I remenber na we have to practice what are we gonna sing so I decided to run to Chelsea while shouting her name.  When I reached I was so tired and hinihingal na ako then she suddenly said "Oh My Darren sorry dahil hindi kita narinig because my earphones are plugged in" Chelsea explained then I said Oh GREAT!!! But Chelsea we need to practice what song we're gonna sing and kung pwede Chelsea na sa bahay ko mag practice.

Chelsea's POV
OMG she asked me to go to his house to practice!!!! OMG I can't believe it I said in my mind then he waved his hand kasi daw tulala na ako so I immediately said Yes ofcourse but I have to ask permission from my mom. Then he said " No Chelsea don't I called your mom earlier and she said yes" then I said what!! Where did you get the number of my mother he said "Yes I called your then nakuha ko yung number sa bestfriend mo si Maria right?" then I was about to say something he cut me off by pulling my hand into his car with his Daddy.

At Darren's house......

Darren's POV
Dad fetch us at school then he agreed na we can have our practice at home. While me and Chelsea are practicing someone knocked at my door and we are interrupted by Lynelle the Lynelle said " Kuya who is she?  Is she your girlfriend?" Lynelle asked then I said NO Lynelle she's not my GF she's just my first friend at school and we need to finish practicing this song because we need to perform this tomorrow I explained. After that Lynelle left my room and we began to practice again

After practicing.......

Mom!!! I shouted then she replied "at the kitchen ren" then me and Chelsea go to the kitchen.  When arrived at the kitchen I ask permission from my mom if me pwede namin ihatid si Chelsea sa house then she agreed.

At Chelsea's home......

Bye Chelsea and don't forget to memorize the song oh btw bye again.

At Darren's home........

When we arrived at home I immediately go straight to my room and lay down at my bed I'm one thing I know that I'm...... I'm......

(A/N hi guys sorry for the very long update because I'm busy at school and our lontest is coming up so I think I'm gonna update soon thank you again)

-Phoebe