𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

SOUNDS of a baby crying travelled through the walls of the Fiore manor, Leona had just given birth to a sweet baby girl after a long labour.

All of the Fiore children were waiting outside of their parent's room, patiently waiting for news about their new baby sister.

Dante the oldest, was leaning on the wall opposite the doors with his eyes shut. After all, it was 2 in the morning and he was running on an hour's of sleep.

Caelyn on the other hand was on his phone, typing rather harshly. The difference between him and his brothers was that he was more shut out and mean. Milo and Dallas just were arm wrestling in the corner.

The door opened and Danilo Fiore walked out with a smile- (which was very rare) on his face, "it's a girl!"

Each one of the boys walked into the room where their sister had just been born and they all smiled (even Caelyn) at the sight in front of them.

Leona was sitting up cuddling her daughter to her chest with her husband next to her. She looked up at the boys and let out a tired smile "Aurelia Faye Fiore".

She was named after Danilo's late mother and Leona's great-grandmother.

Dallas walked forward to get a better look while Milo, Caelyn and Dante stood in awe. This was the first time they were all together in a room and not a single one of them was arguing.

Aurelia started opening her eyes, it took a couple of minutes but when she did little gasps filled the room. She had heterochromia, which meant her eyes were two different colours.

The others weren't surprised that she had it because Danilo had it along with his father, so it runs in the family. The reason they were shocked was that Aurelia was the only girl in the family that had it.

After a little while, Leona had gotten more tired so Danilo pushed the boys out so she could get some rest. He laid next to her with an arm around her shoulder while her head was on his shoulder. Both parents were watching their newly born daughter like she was the most precious thing in the world.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"DADA!" Came the voice of 2-year-old Aurelia, clinging to her father's leg.

"Relia!" Danilo Fiore, who had quite literally just walked through the door from work, picked up his daughter with a glint of love in his eyes.

Danilo only had that glint when he was with two people. His wife, and his daughter.

"Let's go find mommy, yeah?" He questioned little Aurelia who had cuddled into his chest she nodded her head with a tired smile, and the two made their way to the grand family room.

Leona sat on the couch with her laptop on her lap while all four boys sat across her, asleep. She looked up as they walked into the room, she had a smile plastered on her face looking at how adorable her daughter was with her father.

Danilo kissed his wife on the forehead, before taking a seat next to her. Leona leaned her head against his shoulder, smiling at the sight of a now asleep Aurelia.

"Were the boys okay?" Danilo whispered lightly, trying not to wake the sleeping kids in the room.

Leona only nodded and closed her eyes as the warmth from Danilo's body engulfed her. There were times like this when she wished she could freeze time, for these were the times when she was happy and content with her family.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

Time passed, and it was now 1 am.

Everyone was in their rooms fast asleep. Nobody seemed to have heard of the window breaking in little aurelias' room, where she was cuddled up with the toy lamb that her parents had gifted her when she turned 1.

She was woken up from her slumber when she felt someone picking her up. Aurelia didn't recognize the person. It wasn't her mom, because her mom didn't smell funny. And it was not her father or her brothers, because the person who had her was not a male.

Aurelia didn't like this, she wanted her momma. So she cried and started thrashing in the person's arms.

This annoyed the mystery person, but before she could do anything Danilo and Leona's door had opened. The person acted fast, climbing back out the window with a screaming Aurelia.

By the time Leona and Danilo got to her room, she was gone. The two shared a look before calling the guards to inspect.

Danilo held a sobbing Leona, while he tried to hold back his anger.

Someone had the guts to take his daughter. And he was going to make them pay, whether it killed him or not.

 And he was going to make them pay, whether it killed him or not

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐ Authors note

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
Authors note.
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

So here's the prologue. I can't decide weather I hate it or not but we roll. What do you guys think so far? Next chapter will be in first person, I just felt like it would be easier to explain the prologue in third.

I hope you enjoy this book!!.

- B O O K S B Y S C A R