six.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗. | ❛ Ultron. ❜

THE AVENGERS GATHERED AT THE LAB. After the Ultron incident, the team huddled up with stressed looks on their faces as they tried to find a plan to defeat the evil droid. Jamie sat at the counter, her feet dangling over as she intently listened to Bruce.

     "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch," The Hulk fretted, his worried gaze darting over the others.

     "Ultron," Steve interjected, his stoic expression matching his team.

     Natasha sighed, looking at the others. "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." she added, sauntering towards Jamie to stand next to her.

     Rhodes folded his arms in front of his chest, walking forwards. "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" he questioned, his scowl deepening.

     "Nuclear codes," Maria told him, her body leaning against the wall.

     "Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodes said, his voice turning firm.

     Jamie quirked an eyebrow, looking at Rhodes. "Nukes? He said he wanted us dead."

     "He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve reminded, shifting his body to look at the ex-soldier.

     "He also said he killed somebody." Clint butted in, his jaw clenched as he looked at his fellow Avengers.

     "But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Maria pondered.

     "Yes, there was," Tony said, bringing up the now destroyed 3D image of JARVIS' consciousness.

     The others watched with bewilderment, eyes narrowed as they studied the material. Bruce let out a sigh, his frown deepening as he looked at the image. "This is insane."

     "JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve commented.

     Bruce shook his head. "No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage." he exclaimed, his eyes turning wide.

     As Jamie was about to voice her opinion, Thor barged into the lab and grabbed the hold of Tony by the throat, holding him up. The ex-soldier was startled, watching the Asgardian interrogating him.

     "Woah, woah, woah! It's going around." Clint said, looking at the two with an uneasy look.

     Tony grunted, looking at him through his lashes. "Come on. Use your words, buddy."

     Thor's eyes hardened, pulling him closer to his face. "I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." he sneered, looking at him with a glare.