To Whom It May Concern

To Whom it May Concern,

if you are seeing this letter, you should already know I am gone. Accordingly, I should be the one to apologize.

Apologize to the one who had found this letter for having to learn of this without any pre-warning.

To Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley for leaving so early and without them.

To Fred and George Weasley for breaking my promise of holding partial ownership over "Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes".

To Mrs. Molly Weasley for making her knit me another sweater that I'll never get to wear.

To Professor Minerva McGonagall for all of the chaos I caused and all of the house points I cost Griffindore. (Specifically from my "adventures")

To Professor Severus Snape for all the times a took you for granted for your help. For all the times a blew children up. For the times I accused you of crimes you were innocent of. And for all the times I refused to call you by your official title.

To Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Ginerva Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Cho Chang, and all other members of the D.A. for never finishing teaching you the Patronus charm.

To Draco Malfoy for not ever giving you a chance. (You were a prick though)

To Remus Lupin for taking away your cub right after you had lost your mate. Know that I too wish I could have stayed with you to at least give a semblance of a family back to you.

To Lillian and James Potter for not fulfilling your wish of me living a happy life until I reach a natural death.

With my apologies given, I believe the opposite of them should be handed out.

To Dolores Umbridge for marring my skin with the scars of a blood quill in the words " I shall not tell lies". For quieting my screams of Voldemort's return and for manipulating and harming children under the guise of "ministry business".

To Albus Dumbledore for repeatedly allowing harmful creatures and people into Hogwarts to "teach me the dangers of life" and "ready me for the life of war". For allowing a prophecy told by a near squib of a seer to dictate how you treat the children in your school. For pushing your Hogwarts house prejudices onto me from the moment I entered the Wizarding World. And for lying to me about things that directly involve me. (You know what they are). And for suppressing the very core components of myself.

To Tom " Voldemort" Riddle for allowing yourself to descend so far into your madness that you would attack an innocent baby and kill its parents, all because of a prophecy told be Trelawny of all "seers".

To Petunia Dursley for allowing your jealousy and sorrow for your sister to cloud your judgment to the point of emotionally abusing and physically neglecting your nephew. For allowing your son to live a life destined for failure due to his incredibly large head he grew. For allowing your husband to do the things he did to me.

To Vernon Dursley for abusing an orphaned child that was supposed to be under your protection for years. For encouraging your son to do the same. For taking advantage of a twelve-year-old for three and a half years only to turn around and blame them for your crimes.

Let it be known that every person I have just listed will never gain forgiveness or remorse from me. I hope Death and Mother Magic will make twisted souls bleed and suffer the very same horrors you have made me endure.

I blame every one of you for the scars that litter my body. For the wounds that gape in my mind. For the tears in my magic that have caused this very letter's creation.

Do you know what happens when a magical child has experienced extreme trauma repeatedly? When they are beaten and abused for years of their life with no help whatsoever?

I can give you a hint. The same happens to a magical child who has not been taught how to control their magic, to children to are too afraid of their magic to let it exist freely.

They become obscurials. The only reason why I have not become one myself is because of the suppression of my magic and magical core.

But what happened as pressure builds in a build-in an enclosed container with nothing to release even some of the pressure? The container bursts, shatters and rips.

That's what has caused my death. My magical core is ripped to shreds and has been for a long time. I can see it in my spells, they aren't as bright as they used to be, and they don't have the same power they used to have. There is no fixing it. Trust me, I have looked.

My magic is representative of my very being, my soul, me. I am broken and I can not and will never be fixed. As I am writing this, I can feel my magic, along with my life force, draining.

Each of you knows just what regards of mine belong to you. To some, I am sorry to be leaving you so early, to others I am enraged to no end that I will not be your demise.

My family, I love you, and I will watch over you.

My enemies, you haven't the slightest idea as to what hell awaited you in the afterlife in the form of me. You will pay your dues, and you will pay them with interest.

Goodbye, please make sure to give Hedwig lots of treats in my absence

-Harry James Potter,

son of Lillian Rose Potter (Neé Evans) and James Charlus Potter.

godson of Sirius Orion Black and Remus John Lupin.

honorary son of Molly and Arthur Weasley.

honorary brother of Fred, George, Ronald, Ginerva, Billus, Charles, and Perseus Weasley,
Hermione Jean Granger Neville Frank Longbottom, and Luna Pandora Lovegood.