Adoption day.

Hi, I'm Oli, I am 10 years old and I love the bands twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. my birthday is October 31st (i know brilliant day. going out and getting candy from random people) and I have an older brother but I don't know if he knows about me but my mom never told him about me before they left and moved back to the UK. my dad well he passed away, I know... tragic.

I loved my dad, he was great we have so many good memories together, anyways this is my story of how my life went from constant bullying to living the best life ever.

Oli's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my crappy old phone, I turn it off and I get my clothes from my closet and I choose a pair of black jeans, a black and white Twenty One Pilots T-shirt and I put on some black and white vans and head downstairs, "ahh Oli, I'm glad I found you" Abbie says coming out of her office "how would like to find that perfect family" she says cheerfully "thanks but no thanks" I say while looking at my phone "come on, I promise this family will be perfect" she says while following me back up to my room "Abbie, I appreciate it but I don't want another family, I'm happy living here until I turn 18" I say and close my door on her and I sit on my bed and listen to my music.

"OK EVERYONE ADOPTION DAY HAS STARTED EVERYONE COME DOWN, THE FAMILIES WILL BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES" Abbie shouts and I hear multiple doors open and slam as they close and there's a knock on my door "what," I say and the door opens and Liam walks in "Oli, there's someone downstairs and they want to meet you," he says excited and jumps on my bed "Liam, what did Abbie say to you about not telling the truth," I say to him "I promise, I'm not lying. theres someone downstairs, well two people and they want to adopt you. come on," he says and grabs my hand and pulls me "Liam get off, I am capable in walking," I say pulling my arm from him and see a woman and a man is standing talking to Abbie "ahh Oli, this is Mr and Mrs Hope and they have looked at your photo and some info about you and they would like to adopt you," she says and smiles at me and i look at them both "yeh its been cool meeting you all briefly but Abbie can we talk in your office," i say and walk into her office and she follows "Abbie, you know what happened the last time i was adopted. they brought me back cause they didn't want me anymore and just wanted to abuse me, luckily you caught them before they did anything worse" i shout the last part and i walk out and slam the door and go into my room.

a few hours pass and there's a knock on my door "what now" I say getting annoyed and mike walks in "look, you had a really good family down there wanting to adopt you, and you turned them down" mike says disappointed "so what, remember what happened last time" I say "I think you should meet them, have a day out with them and tell me what you think of them" he says and I sigh "Fine they have one afternoon to impress me. then we'll talk" iIsay and lie back down on my bed.

The Next day

I wake up and look at the time 9:30 and decide to get ready for the day, I decide on wearing some black shorts and a white T-shirt and I put on my black and white vans and I go downstairs and grab some breakfast and Abbie comes in the room "Mike will be here to collect you at 1 pm" she says and I nod "Mr and Mrs Hope are looking forward to meeting you" she says sitting on the chair opposite me.

Time skip, to that afternoon

"ready to go kid?" mike asks "yep," I say and get into his car and we begin driving. "where are we going," I ask "well... first we are going for food and then we are going to a Twenty One Pilots show," he says " no way!" I say and smile "are we really," I ask "yep and ill buy you one shirt," he says "one T-shirt and a sweater," I say "deal," he says and I get excited and we arrive at Taco bell (they said I could choose a place to eat so I decided on taco bell) and we see the hopes in the car next to us "ready?" he asks and I nod and we get out "Hi Olivia, its good to meet you," Mr hope says "thank you, its good to meet you to sir," I say shaking his hand "please call me John and this is my wife Emily," he says and we follow them inside "Olivia, really" I mumble and we sit down at a table "what would you like to eat Olivia," John asks and I tell him my order and he orders everyone's food "so Olivia, tell me about yourself," Emily says "erm... I love the bands Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. I love playing the drums and skateboarding, I hate anything pink and girly" I say and she nods " we have tickets to the Twenty One Pilots tonight" she says "yes I know. Mike told me as we were driving here" I say and we continue making small talk and it turns out they are great.

"Ready for the show," mike says "heck yeah, I've been dying forever to see them, forever," I say while pulling my new Twenty One Pilots shirt over my head, the lights dim and the supporting act comes on stage and performs their hour set. the supporting act where ok but now Twenty One Pilots come on stage wearing their masks "this is incredible" I shout over Fairly local, the music is giving me chills and I sing along and then boom, complete darkness "That was amazing" I shout and then heavy dirty soul starts playing and then Tyler appears in front of me and I think it's safe I was speechless and he's singing along he stops singing and jumps down from the edge and high fives me as he walks past "I'm never washing my hand again" I say and mike laughs.

a few hours pass and trees is being played and both Josh and Tyler are being held up by the crowd I sing along and shout with the crowd and they jump back on the stage ready to perform the next part of the set. The final song is almost finished and everyone is shouting and cheering "we're Twenty One Pilots and so are you goodnight" Tyler says and leaves the stage with Josh.

slowly one by one everyone leaves the arena and we walk towards Mike's car "that was amazing, thank you for taking me" I say "aww you're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed the show" Emily says "bye oli, we can arrange with Mike again to take you out" John says "ok, cool" I say and I get into Mikes car and wave bye to the hopes as we drive off "see I told you they aren't that bad" he says and I agree with him and drive back to the place I drive home.