I have a brother?

Oli's POV

Bang
Bang
Bang

I jolt up from my sleep and rub my eyes and look at my clock "ughhh it's 8:30, go away" I grumble and lie back down "come on Oli, you've got to wake up, look I understand your tired after staying up playing games until 2am but you need to wake up now" Pete pretty much says and opens my blind "ughhhh" I grumble and put a pillow on my head and it soon gets pulled off "come on. Now" Pete says sounding stressed "who's dying?" I ask him and rub my eyes and get out of bed "just get ready" he says and closes my door and I shake my head, stretch and head down stairs "cereal" Patrick says pretty much throwing the bowl at me "is someone gonna tell me what's going on?" I ask "ermmm.. I don't know even how to say this" Patrick says running his hand though his hair "well... spit it out? Clearly haven't got long?" I say with a mouth full of food and Patrick sighs and just walks off and I just watch him confused and a much calmer joe walks in the kitchen still looking half asleep "you got kicked out of bed too?" I ask him and he nods "come on you too. Abbie will be here soon" Andy says and then someone knocks on the door "never mind" he mumbles "joe, go wherever, Oli, go get changed" he says and I get down from the table and go into my room and get changed and I rush and put whatever clothes I could find on and I go back downstairs and I find joe much more awake and Abbie sat on the sofa talking to Patrick's "is anyone now going to tell me why they thought it was a good idea to get me out of bed at 8:30?" I say sitting next to joe "I have some news I wanted to tell you?" She says and stops "we've found your brother?" She says and I look up from my phone "what now please?" I stutter "we've located your brother, he's been adopted in Florida" she says and I'm shocked, I can't believe they've found my brother and completely zone out.

A few hours have pass since I was told the news about my brother and I've been lying on my bed with my music playing loud, my phone vibrates on my bed and I look at my phone to see a message from josh.

Josh: I'm sorry I couldn't be there... Abbie called me. She said she found out about your brother living in Florida. When I come home we'll talk about it more.

I put my phone back on my bed and I listen to my music, which panic is currently playing and then there's a knock on the door and Patrick comes in and sits on my bed "you have a brother hey" he says "what's his name?" I ask him still looking at the ceiling "Carter" he says "how old is he?" I ask him "16" he says and I sigh "did she say anything else?" I ask him "she mentioned about your mom too" he says and I sit up "what did she say?" I ask him "your mom has been trying to locate you and your biological father for a while but she's got a restraining order so she's not aloud anywhere near you. So your safe" he says "did she explain what happened to me when I lived with my mom?" I ask and he shakes his head "nothing. She didn't want to, but all she did say that she was arrested for what she did to you" he says "yep. She was arrested when I was 5, she's aloud no where near me and I remember the day vividly" I say to him "on a good note. Your brother wants to meet you?" He says "no" I say "I don't want to meet him" I say and I begin to feel stressed thinking about it "I'm going for a walk" I say getting up and putting my shoes on and my jacket over my hoodie and I shove my phone in my pocket and I leave my house and walk around LA.

A few hours later and I'm walking down the busy streets of LA and the sun is setting and I enjoy the cool breeze and I walk towards the pier and I look out towards the water and watch the waves and feel someone stand next to me "Patrick said you'll be here?" Joe says and I look out to the sea "overwhelmed?" He asks "stressed, overwhelmed, confused. I don't know how to feel right now" I tell him "it's a big change I know, you don't have to meet him if you don't want to?" Joe says "I want to meet him, but I'm also thinking I'm happy with out a brother, what if they try and make my brother move here with me and josh or what if they make me move to Florida with him and his parents. I don't wanna leave josh, I'm happy here, happiest I've ever been" I tell him "that won't happen you know that right?" He says "I know but it's a possibility. Im happy here with josh and having you and Pete near by and Brendon" I say "you guys are my family and I mean it. Your like the family I've always wanted, including Tyler, Patrick, Andy and josh. I don't wanna leave joe, I'm happy" I say "no one's making you leave I promise" I says and I hug him "thanks joe" I say to him "how about we cheer you up and sit in the car and go annoy Brendon" he says "I'd like that" I say and he takes my hand and we go to his car and he drives to Brendon's.

We arrive at Brendon's "ok this is the plan, you go into Brendon's acting all scared like someone's chasing you and I'll put on my hat and a bandana around my face so you can't tell it's me and I'll come after you "I've also told Brendon's security guy Dylan (AN: we'll pretend this guy works for Brendon) that this is happening so he's in on it too" he says "sick" I laugh and I get out of the car and he drives down the street slightly and I wait for him and he comes back with a hat on and a bandana round his neck "ok Ive messaged his security telling him to take Brendon outside" joe says and a few seconds later we hear Brendon's voice "go" whispers and pulls up the bandana and i climb up the gate acting out of breath and I throw myself over "Oli, what are you doing? You have a gate key" he says "i didn't know I was coming here, some guy was chasing me" I say acting out of breath "what?" Brendon asks "where is he" he asks and opens his gate and joe is there "ahh that's him" I say and joe grabs me "ahh Brendon help" I shout and Brendon's security comes running and pulls joe off me "leave the kid alone" he says and Brendon looks annoyed "hey leave my fucking niece alone and don't fucking come near here again. What the fuck is wrong with you" Brendon says rather annoyed "let's see who you really are shall we" Brendon says and takes off joes hat pulls off his bandana "joe? What the fuck" he says and I laugh "are you on this too?" He asks Dylan "obviously that's why I went not so tough on him and joe is laughing too "you are so annoying, you had me scared" Brendon says sounding relived "you looked like you where about to kill someone" I say "obviously, josh would of killed me if I lost you?" Brendon says and I laugh "I think they'd bring her back before getting anywhere far' joe says and I elbow him in the stomach which he dodges 'excuse me sir, rude' I say "come on let's head back. Cause Patrick is probably having a heart attack thinking I haven't found you" joe says "bye Brendon" I say and he picks me up and hugs me tightly "have fun kiddo" he says and puts me down and I head back home with joe "joe?" I say "what's up" he asks "when's josh coming home" I ask him "soon kiddo I promise. I know you miss him, but you can always call him" he says putting his arm round my shoulders "I know but then I realise I miss him even more. I'm so used to him being at home and having you guys staying with me has been the best fun ever, but I just want josh to come home" I sigh and joe squeezes me "he'll be home soon I promise" he says and we both get into his car and drive home.

I sit on my bed scrolling aimlessly though Instagram and liking random posts and fan things until I see that josh is calling me and I answer it 'hi josh and Tyler in the background" I say "ive got bad news" he says "who's died" I ask him "we've got to extend our stay" he sighs "what really josh" I say kinda disappointed "yep, so I'm not coming home until next month" he says "but you where supposed to come home Friday" I say rather disappointed "I know I'm sorry, I'll bring you something back from my travels and next time, you'll come with me" he says trying to make it up to me" he says sound disappointed that I'm not there "I know" I say "look we have a show tomorrow night that's being live streamed all over the internet, how about I tell Patrick to let you stay up and watch it" he says trying to cheer me up and I nod and Tyler starts dancing behind josh to music that's playing on his phone and I start laughing and josh gets confused and looks behind him "dude, what are you doing" he laughs "I don't know but I've been told that we need to leave for rehearsals" Tyler says "ok. I've got to go, I'll call you tomorrow" he says "bye josh, goodnight" I say "goodnight kiddo" he says then hangs up the phone and I sigh