End of tour

Oli's POV

Tonight is the last night of the tour and I cannot wait to go home Australia has been amazing! I have multiple pictures of kangaroos and of course, I got to hug a koala and it was the best thing ever I just wanted to take him home back to LA.

Throwback.

We arrived at the place where Josh said we are meeting someone very special called Kevin and we head inside there was a wall with all different plants and animals painted on it "you must be Tyler and Josh" a lady says and greats us "who do we have here" the lady asks looking at me "Oli" I say and she starts talking to the group about what's going to happen and I tug on Tyler's sleeve and he crouched down "why are we here" I whisper "you're going to have all your dreams come true in a matter of seconds" he whispers back "I don't have any" I whisper "alright guys follow me" the lady says and we begin walking and I now see who this 'Kevin' is.

"Ok guys, this is Kevin he's an 8-year-old koala who loves hugging everybody and he also loves apples too," she says, I've never felt more excited in my life "ready to hug a koala," Josh asks "oh my, can I take him home" I whisper "ok who wants to hold Kevin first," the lady asks and Tyler volunteers to go first and he gets a picture. Then everyone else goes leaving me last and I walk up and she puts a special vest on me to protect my clothes "are you sure he's not going to bite me" I ask "Kevin will be absolutely fine" she says and her assistant hands him to me and he holds on to my shoulders "can I take him him" I ask and everyone laughs "quick Josh take a photo" I say and Josh takes a photo and the assistant takes him from me "nooo Kevin" I say absolutely heartbroken and I walk back over to Josh "that was the best thing ever, he was soo fluffy" I say and Josh takes my hand and leads us all out and I spot a Koala soft toy and I pick him up and I then put him back because I left my wallet on the bus with my money.

I catch Josh up and he grabs my hand "where did you go?" He asks "I found something but I realised I left my wallet on the bus," I say and we keep walking "what was it, we'll go back and get it," Josh says "really?" I smile and we walk back to the small gift shop and I see the plush has gone "noooo, he's gone" I say "sorry kiddo" he says and we walk back out "miss dun, I have a gift" Tyler says and he hands me a bag and I open it to see the koala "yay! Thank you Tyler" I say and hug him "now I have my own Kevin," I say and I walk ahead holding Kevin tight in my hand "best trip ever," I say and I get back into the car "back him to Ohio tomorrow," Tyler says sounding excited "only a few hours until the show then we fly back first thing tomorrow morning," Josh says "I want to go home, but I also don't," I say and I look out of the window and watch the world go by.

End of throwback

To this day. My Koala friend has come everywhere with me and now I'm sitting at
The airport waiting to go home.

"Ready to go home," Josh asks "ready than ever," I say and I pull my phone out of my pocket and turn it on but nothing "dang it, my phone not working," I say "let me look," Josh asks and I hand it to him and he looks at it, "I think it's time you upgraded," he says "no! I can't, this phone has too many memories" I panic "it's fine, they will all be put on to your new phone" Josh says "ok, besides you can have a lovely new phone" he says "you promise that all of my stuff will be on there?" I ask "promise," he says "the direct flight to LA is now boarding at gate 78A," the tannoy says "right, come on let's go," Josh says and I quickly grab my koala "do you want me to put him in your back," Josh asks "Ok," I say and he zips my bag up and we walk to the gate.

Huge time skip later.

"Oli, wake up. We've landed" Josh says and I wake up and I rub my eyes and look out of the window "home at last" I yawn and I get up Josh picks me and we walk through the airport and we leave Tyler "bye Tyler," I say and lean over to him and hug him "you best look after that koala cause I won't be happy if you lose him" Tyler jokes "I won't, I promise," I say and Josh then says his goodbyes "bye Tyler" I shout and we leave Tyler, we collect our cases and our Uber arrives and we go home.

I arrive home and I head inside "home at last," I say and I sit on the sofa "welcome to LA," Josh says coming in the door with the cases "it's warm compared to Florida," I say "wanna see your room," Josh says and I follow him to my room and it's decorated a light grey and all my stuff is here "Woah! All my stuff is here too" I say smiling at all of my posters hung up in frames "you framed them?" I ask Josh "I thought they might look nicer than getting damaged on your walls," he says and I look over a my bed and jump on it and lie there for a second before getting up and hugging Josh "thanks Josh, I love it," I say and he hugs me back "I'm glad you like it kiddo," he says and I let go of him and I put my bag on my bed and start taking everything out and I take all of my dirty clothes into the bathroom and put them into the basket.

Once I've unpacked everything my room feels more homely, I place my koala on my pillows and head downstairs and I find Josh sitting on the sofa "how's your room?" He asks "I love it, thank you again," I say and I sit next to him "now about your phone," he says and I look at him "we can go to the Apple Store tomorrow, while we are at the mall tomorrow," Josh says "ok, I could really do with some more clothes," I say, "I think so too,  Apart from the clothes that are being washed now, you have hardly any," he says and hands me his phone and I take it from him and I look at him confused "you have a personal message," he says and I read it

Yo Josh! tell oli were coming over tomorrow and she better be ready for an afternoon of being on a sugar high and vomiting. 

"No way, Pete," I say excitedly "obviously we did tour with them and panic for a while and we saw the when we were in Australia," he says and before I hand back his phone another message comes through

Also tell her that we have some merch that's her size, she better have space in her wardrobe

And I start smiling "what's he said?" Josh asks "I'm getting more merch" I laugh and I hand back Josh his phone and I head back upstairs and I find the only clean PJs that I have left, I change into them and I head back downstairs "changed already?" He asked "I'm getting tired, it's been a long day" I yawn "well how about we order pizza and we can watch a movie," he says and I agree and josh goes and orders a pizza and I get comfortable on the sofa.

30 minutes later

"Ready to watch Toy Story?" Josh asks "yep hit play!" I say and I watch it Josh promised months ago while on tour that we will binge all of Toy Story because I've only seen the first two, so today we're watching the first Toy Story as I get comfortable with my blanket and the pizza in the middle of me and Josh I realise I haven't got my koala "ahh wait" I say getting up and running upstairs and getting my koala and I run downstairs and join Josh again "ok you can play it now" I say with a mouth full of pizza and Josh plays the movie.