Dietrich don't hate her!!!

(Cover page, pics, and characters except Y/n are not mine, they belong to their rightful owner)

"She is Camille's daughter,really?" Derek asked. " She looks more like, [Y/n], to be honest......anyway good for me I suppose....another successor..." Derek said. "[Y/n]....you must eat more..you look skinny....anyway keep preparing..." He said as walked out of the room.

Dietrich got angry and held aria's hand more tightly. "She's not my sister........" he said. " Don't be like that! She is!look at her she's so cute!!!!!!"

 " Don't be like that! She is!look at her she's so cute!!!!!!"

' ALEAST SHE IS NICE TO ME!!!! But I need Dietrich to save me.....' Anissa who had transmitted thought.

Dietrich frowned and held [Y/n]'s hand and said, " Come on! Let's go!" 

She looked back at the baby with a sympathetic smile on her face. 

Just as they were out of the door, they saw the two kids with mischievous smile.

" What are you....?" [Y/n] started asking but stopped. "You can't! She's just been born!" She said in disbelief. Dietrich knew she somewhat soft-hearted even after all these years. He took her hand and pulled her behind him. "Stay behind and close your eyes and ears." 

[Y/n] did as she was told. Dietrich made his shadow ability come as he thought, 'It's great that, that my so called 'sister' appeared.I won't need to sacrifice [Y/n] now....She'll be by my side forever.'

He killed them as went to [Y/n] and....kept his hand on hers and removed them,moving his face closer to her whispering, "Let's go, eat, should we?" "Yeah!" [Y/n] replied.

At the dahlia palace garden

Somehow they had lost each other while walking. By the time [Y/n] found him, Dietrich was almost done burying Yurik alive.

"Dieti!What are you doing?!" Aria said running towards yurik when she found Dietrich. Dietrich pulled her back to him. "I DON'T KNOW HOW [Y/N]PUTS UP WITH YOU HALF THE TIME!"  Yurik screamed. Dietrich tsked and Aria chuckled. Suddenly they heard,

"KKKYYYAAAA!" It was anissa. "Your sister!" [Y/n] said trying to go to her but Dietrich held her close. "Dieti! Let me go!" She struggled as he said a firm 'no'.

"Oh yeah! Derek called you again [Y/n]." Yurik said finally coming out. " She will not be going." Dietrich said darkening. "But...." Yurik said.

"It's alright...I'll go. It's not the first time." [Y/n] said with sympathetically.

" [Y/n] said with sympathetically

"Ugh....fine..I'll be left baby sitting then..." Dietrich said annoyed. "Don't worry! She's your sister! Have fun!" [Y/n] said taking yurik's hand and running off with him as Dietrich smiled at seeing [Y/n] happy.

"Anyhow, I need to take care of you now."He said turning to Anissa who was terrified because her saviour ([Y/n]) had left her with the cold heartless bastard.

The Main castle

Outside Derek's office

Your pov

"You'll be fine right? I can insist to-" Yurik began again but I cut him off saying I was fine.  He left with a heavy heart as I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Derek's head shot up and let out a breath of relief  and I curtsied. "Welcome, [Y/n].." He said. "Good evening your grace." I said taking a seat. "Stay here for 10mins. Eat anything you like." He said going back to work. Well, the only reason he calls me here because I give him some sanity from Asomedus's curse. After 10mins I got up bowed and left with a, 'I'll be leaving your grace.'

I skipping happily back to Dahila when Alphonse and his gang stopped me to trouble me. Oh no, I thought as I saw the first guy swinging his hand to hit me, but the hit never came and as I opened my eyes I saw a scared Alphonse running off and his team mates lying dead with Dietrich  wiping the blood of his cheek.

 Oh no, I thought as I saw the first guy swinging his hand to hit me, but the hit never came and as I opened my eyes I saw a scared Alphonse running off and his team mates lying dead with Dietrich  wiping the blood of his cheek

"Dieti!!" I exclaimed in relief.

He looked towards me and sighed. He came to me and picked me up in a bridal style and started to walk as he said, " As much as I hate that bastard Derek, he's correct you need to eat more, you're so light weight." He said as my cheeks turned pink. He saw the, and chuckled, " there's no need to be embarrassed."