The infamous milk operation

A/n ; I'm sorry but I feel like I want to give Y/n a name since it feels awkward while writing, I'll give her the original name of the character which her appearance looks like, Aria. From I became the Villain's family.

It was a normal day with Anissa in her crib like always and Dietrich roaming around with Aria since he had no job today. 

Anissa pov

Do those children even eat? They're so skinny. Especially Aria. Okay! I'm going to feed them the milk I get everyday! Does this room have anything to eat? Ah! Cookies! Bingo.

Uh...? A mirror. I should see what I look like since Lancel always calls me an ugly baby. Wow!! Holy shit- I look amazing! It's nothing compared to Aria though, she's like a fragile fairy.

Anyhow, who to carry these cookies. I'll just put them in my baby pocket and let's go!! I opened the door as I kept crawling. I crawled for quite a while before I felt myself being picked up. "You're Dietrich's little sister aren't you? Do you where he and Aria is?" Eurick asked. 

Eurick was Dietrich's right hand man in the novel. How could this cute kid in front of me be..

"Anissa!" I heard a angelic feminine voice calling. Aria! I turned my head to see Dietrich walking right behind her as she held a cup in her hands. It smelled like chocolates. A very sweet smell.

"What are you doing here?" Dietrich asked. "I'm here for a rematch!" Eurick said. "Isn't being buried alive once, enough for you? He asked amusement evident on his face. Eurick face turned red as he left the place not before pulling Aria into a hug and saying goodbye. Dietrich seemed pissed of at that.

"Let's all sit in the garden!" Aria said smiling.

In the garden 

The fountain 

We were all sitting at the rims of the fountain. I was having milk while Dietrich was looking at Aria with a hint of affection in his eyes. Aria saw a marshmallow on the top of her drink and was confused by it. She started squishing it with her index finger. She was surprised when it came back it's original shape and Dietrich and I chuckled at her reaction. She truly was adorable."It's a marshmallow." Dietrich said as she took a sip and her cheeks blushed due to how good it tasted. "I like it..." she said smiling.

Timeskip

Anissa pov

I don't know who exactly old I am. It has been two springs since I was born in Lagrange. Aria was even more treasured but, who am I kidding? She's like an angel..I was able to get Dietrich milk everyday but Aria, she's always called by either leactrice or Derek during mealtime. She usually avoids Derek cause she hates him, but when she goes to leactrice she always brings back cookies or muffins for Dietrich since she thinks I still cannot eat.She even cooks sometimes for Dietrich! It was one of those days where Lancel was nice to me.

He gave me milk. I drank it but..I was craving for some real food. "Food!" I said to Lancel as he replied, "Food? I've already given you milk!" "I want real food, idiot!" I said shouting. "For calling me that you can starve for the rest of the day." He said smirking as he closed the door leaving.

Bastard! Maybe Aria has something? No, I can keep going to her again and again. She has already done a lot for me.

Hmmm, let's  go to the kitchen today!

Kitchen

Bingo! Chocolates! I opened the lid and took one of them out and ate it. Delicious! I'll get some for Aria and Dietrich. "My lady!Those are not yours to eat!" The maid said as she tried to snatch them from me but I held them tight. "Let go!" She said as she pulled hard bruising my fingers as most of the chocolates fell on the floor. She got mad and pinched my cheek hard which caused me to cry as she left me there.

I decided to go to the garden of the wilted roses aka where we three usually hangout. I followed the sound of crackling fire and wood. I found Aria and Dietrich sitting by the fire as Dietrich was heating up a wild animal he had caught. Aria was just sitting there.

"Ari! Dieti!" I said running towards them. Aria smiled as she picked me up and put me between them. Dietrich eye twitched as he kept me on the other side of him so he was in the middle. Ha! Jealous Bastard! "Are you hungry?" Dietrich asked looking at my drool. "I'm shawwy!" I said wiping of my drool. "Do you want some star candy Anissa?" Aria asked giving me a bottle with jewel like candies in them.

"Yes! Thank you Ari!" I said opening the jar and taking a handful of the candies before handing them back to Aria

"Yes! Thank you Ari!" I said opening the jar and taking a handful of the candies before handing them back to Aria. "Ari? Do you like sweets?" I asked realizing she always had a thing for sweet stuff. "Yeah..she loves them." Dietrich answered looking at a embarrassed Aria who was hiding her face his chest. "Hahaha!" Me and Dietrich chuckled. Dietrich stopped looking at the bruise on my cheek. "Who did that?" He asked. "That maid...she pinched me because I had eaten some of her chocolates.."  I said sulking remembering that. "Oh no! Are you okay?" Aria checking me. 

She really....

How could such a person survive in such a place...

I will make sure you live peacefully with me!

Now that I think about it I think I read her from the novel. Who was she?.....

Ah! The archduke's long lost daughter and a relative of the imperial family! No wonder! Also wasn't there going to be a prophecy about her? I can't seem to remember it though.

"You two wait here..I'll come back." Dietrich said getting up.