The date 5 chapter

Thank you for so much of you readin' this story of mine. I'm so thankful those read it fully.
If you time and feel, please read my 2nd book.
If you interested in the Japanese language, please read my Japanese book. I write weekly.
It's a little moves too fast the story. 😖 Sumimasen! (Excuse me)

HAPPY VACATION OF EVERYBODY😊🥳😁💖💚😜😎😄

It happened on previous of the part:

Y/N Pov

Earlier:

Lloyd:»Y/N, We're not alone.<<
I ain't tell him! He can't know! For now...

Now

Y/N Pov
I got up from my bed. I rubbed on my eyes. I took out my phone.
»Ohh noooo! Tomorrow'll be so day
I put my cell phone down on my bed. I wraped my cell phone. I dressed up. I brushed my hair. I gonna make breakfast for the dudes.
I made TEISHOKU.

(2 small salmon filets, 1 tablespoon sake, 1 tablespoon mirin,1 tablespoon soyRice : 1/2 cup Japanese rice,1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons waterMiso Soup: 2 cups dashi, 1 tablespoon dried wakame, 1/2 block soft tofu, 1-2 tablespoons miso, sliced green ...

Rice : 1/2 cup Japanese rice,1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
Miso Soup: 2 cups dashi, 1 tablespoon dried wakame, 1/2 block soft tofu, 1-2 tablespoons miso, sliced green onions
Tamagoyaki: 3 large eggs, 1 tablespoon mirin,1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon soy, oil for the pan
To serve: Japanese pickles, tea
Salmon
Take the salmon out of the fridge 15 min before u start prepare ur breakfast. Add the filets a bowl with the sake, mirin, and soy. Turn coat and let marinate in room temperature while u prepare the rest of the breakfast.Turn ur oven on the broil function.Start off by makin' the rice: place the rice and water in a pot with a tight fittin' lid and brin' a boil over medium heat. Turn the heat down the barest simmer and cover with the lid and cook for 17 min without peekin'. When 17 min is up, let sit, with the lid on, for 10 minutes.While the rice is cookin', make the miso soup: heat the dashi up in a pot over medium high heat. When hot, add the wakame and toufu cubes. Turn the heat off and use a ladle scoop up some of the hot dashi. Use a small whisk or spoon mix the miso paste on the ladle of dashi. When smooth and blended, add the ladle of dashi and miso back on the pot. Keep on very low heat keep warm. AIN'T brin' it back up a boil 'cuz so will kill off all of the healthy probiotics. Place the salmon on a rack in a bakin' sheet or on tin foil. Broil for 10 min or until cooked thro and slightly browned, brushin' with the marinade 'bout halfway thro. While the salmon is cookin', whisk together the eggs, soy, mirin, and sugar in a bowl. Heat up a tamagoyaki pan (or regular frying pan) over medium low heat. Add a little of oil the pan and use a paper towel evenly spread it. Add a small amount of the egg mixture and swirl coat the bottom of the pan. When the egg is solid, use a spatula fold the egg over onto itself in half. U wanna fold in 2 inch intervals so in the end you have flat omelette so 'bout 2 inches wide. AIN'T flip the eggs, just push them the end of the pan. Use ur oily paper towel spread a tiny little more oil in the pan and add a little more of the eggs. Rise up the layer of already cooked eggs so a little of the new eggs connect, so they can cook together on a solid sheet. When the new layer of egg is almost cooked, fold the eggs over onto themselves again. Repeat until all the egg mixture is used. Let cool slightly and slice. Alternatively, make soft scrambled tamagoyaki.Scoop out some rice on a bowl. Serve up the miso soup, salmon, and tamagoyaki, along with some pickles. Enjoy!)