Finding a Home

Speaking
Thoughts/Flashback
YELLING
[Jutsu]
Extreme Emotion
——— Time-skip/Flashback
Location
[Action]

Hello, peeps, welcome to the official first chapter of "The Devils Advocate". It's the start of a long journey and hopefully a fun one. Anyways enjoy!

———————————————————————

In the ninja world, to travel meant to risk your life. You could get lost or robbed. Injuries or illnesses could easily prove fatal. So it was not uncommon for travelers to vanish without trace.

#1: FINDING A HOME
———————————————————————

In the forest our protagonist Y/n was walking with Dorobo. Y/n had just gotten his skin back somehow and he couldn't be happier.

Dorobo was walking next to him looking up at Y/n interested. He then stood in-front of him trying to stop him. But Y/n just moved to the other side of the pathway.

Dorobo: You can see. I knew it! You can see, right? How else could you fight a monster like you just did?

Y/n: Shut up.

Dorobo: You can talk!! Heh. I thought you didn't have a voice.

Y/n: Go home. Stop following me.

Dorobo: You know, you were so cool. You should let it go to waste. You could...

Dorobo who had his eyes closed opened them and seen Y/n walking away but he was really far away.

Dorobo: HEY! How could you leave a little kid in the forest by himself. Hey, are you listening?!

He then ran up next to him.

Dorobo: How is that sword inside your arm? [Pulls out mask] And this. It fell off your face, and some new skin grew. This thing is fake, but your new skin is real, isn't it?

Y/n: I said go away.

Dorobo: No! Not until you tell me what just happened.

Y/n sighed and looked down at the boy. He then pulled his shirt down to show his shoulder.

Dorobo looked at the tattoo in confusion

Dorobo: What is that?

Y/n: It's a curse mark. It was forced upon me by the sanin Orochimaru.

Dorobo: Orochimaru! You mean the traitor of the leaf, Orochimaru?! Steals kids and does god knows what to them, Orochimaru?!

Y/n: Yesh.