Chapter Three

"ROWAN!" Beatrice shouted and saw her little brother on the bed sleeping peacefully but oh she knew so well that Rowan is just pretending to sleep to get away from his older sister's questioning and ranting about how her love of her life is so charming, sweet, timid, loyal, so super dreamy and handsome.

"Rowan! Get up!" Beatrice once again shouted and shook her little brother awake.

Rowan who has no clue why his dream of getting the laptop he wanted ever since he were a kid started to shake and split the earth open like an egg cracking. He opened his eyes and saw a woman's face getting redder and redder.

'Whose is this annoying woman?'

Rowan thought and flung the covers around his head not wanting to deal with this so called annoying woman.

Beatrice was so shocked and grabbed the quilt and tossed it to the ground. She grabbed Rowan's night dress and shook him as she shouted the questions she wanted answers right away. After receiving the letter her mother and father sent, she was furious knowing that her little bro is moving out and leaving their parents side.

Beatrice knew Rowan so well that he won't survive on his own if his wanting to quote "Took Responsibility" on his own! Why would Rowan even want to moved out and live on his own when here's a free place, free food, free clothes, free everything! So why is he moving out?!!?.

"Rowan! Why the f*ck are you moving away from mother and father?! Did they done something unforgivable to you or did you have enough of living here? They've put up with your sh*t everyday and now you wanted to just moved out like it's the right thing to do because your old enough to take care of your own sh*t work? Rowan, I really don't want to do this but your making me do this ton of sh*t called lecturing a child whose not really a child!" Beatrice shouted losing its mannerism and explicit language started to appear without her having control over her speech.

Beatrice huffed and glared at the sleeping Rowan in her hands. Beatrice forehead pop a vein....after saying all those stuff....the one she wanted to put in his place....is sleeping like a baby....drooling over the sheet.

Beatrice just sighed and layed her little brother down on his bed and tuck him back to his bed. She walked out of her little brothers room and went to the living room, as she sat on the couch and spread her legs apart she sighed heavily and got lost inside her thoughts.

Rowan had been a weak little boy ever since he turned 6. At first mother and father thought that it was just because of him lacking Mana but his Mana Power are just normal. Nothing is wrong with him until he turned 8 years old.

His speech started to lessen and lessen, whenever you talked to him he would just nod as a yes and shake as a no, he became speechless and has been bullied by his fellow nobles and called him mute even though his not really mute, that's how it all started where he became warry of the people he met and would avoid them no matter what.

He stopped going to the academy and just hides inside his room crying silently too afraid to let his parents know his been crying.

As he grew up, mother and father would just hire a private tutor to teach Rowan but Rowan is still not trusting anybody and wouldn't come out of his room, he would lock himself up not wanting to be tutored by some unknown stranger. Even his family, he stopped trusting them and will also avoid any type of encounter inside the household.

It's also the reason why Rowan's little brother hated his older brother, his thinking that his big brother is not acknowledging him and is rejecting him as his little brother.  He didn't like that and stopped dreaming of meeting his older brother and he even went too far to thinking that he doesn't have an older brother.

Rowan's little brother didn't accept him as his older brother but instead, he thinks that his just a stranger living inside their house hold.

However, after the very severe incident where Rowan almost got killed by some bandit he went to coma for 2 years in a half making his parents and siblings thought that Rowan will never gonna open his eyes and it will be closing forever and ever.

Yet their guesses were wrong and eventually Rowan fluttered open his eyes as he got welcomed again in the world.

"Honey?" Eloise interrupted her daughter's thoughts and went to sat beside her daughter. Beatrice sighed and started to fixed her way of sitting into a more noble way of sitting.

"What did you tell Rowwy?" Eloise questioned her daughter as she sighed again.

"Why did you actually agreed to his request mother? You knew too that he is weak and can't take car—" Beatrice quickly shut her mouth as her mother glared at her.

"Don't talk like that to your little brother Beatrice, you know he is trying to do his best here and want to go out and will not count on us his family. Aren't you happy for your little brother who wants to take care of himself now?" Eloise said as she tried her best to not tear up.

She still couldn't move on that her son is moving out and tried to suppress it.

"I-im happy—i think....I don't know! I've never seen him like this mother, it's hard watching your little brother who 2 years ago is such a quite and unsociable person wanting to go out and take care of himself right now" Beatrice spoke agitatedly as she rubbed her temples.

Eloise sighed and shook her head "Let's just let him go and see the outcome hmm?" Eloise reassured her daughter as Beatrice just sighed and smiled as surely.

"Alright, I'll let him do his thing for now but if he ever turned's out struggling, mother. Do not allow him to leave these house at all" Beatrice clutched her mother's hand as she stared at her mother's eyes full of solemness.

"Okay okay your too serious Beatrice honey, that'll make you look older and your forehead will grew some wrinkles on them"

"Oh really? You should've told me that earlier"

***

"Bye mother, father we will be going now" Beatrice shouted as she waved goodbye to her family and glared at her little brother who stood there unfazed by her going back to her husband's household.

'That little bean sprout...his not even saying goodbye to his older sister'

Rowan just watched his older sister grit her teeth together and smirked on the inside.

'She really is such a drag as the novel said'